Rapid Core Promotion

Best answers
There is a story im going to be creating, i have the intro already. I plan big things for this story. I plan on getting a crew of good animators and creating a flash movie of it. The Story is called Rapid Core. So to start things in motion Here is a Image of what it could look like. Sorry it sounds so unprofessional, my hands are freezing and its 2 am. :fight: But this image i through together within an hour, and may have much to go but this is all im doing tonight. C&C are welcome. It looks the way it does for a reason.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda to dark and i dont like it....dunno why but i just dont like it.... 1/10 i think its the darnes and the lines bettween earth and sun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the contrast is oright but maybe u can make Outer glow? or something like that?

Best answers
At first i did have an outer glow, but i didnt like it, so i took it away, and i liked itbetter without the outer glow too. i think it makes it look a tad better,

Retired
Best answers
I like the idea, however I think it could have been better worked out graphics wise. you could have made a clearer border so that the 'Rapid Core' actually is on the pic rather then somewhere on the bottom. and the font lay-out in general isn't that nice.

you could have also done a better job at the planet(s). seeing as they look 'pasted' on the background. could have been blended in better.

Best answers
yes, i could have, and probably will. Thank you guys for the C&C. I realized there needed some work, but i didn't think this much, i will go back and spend more time.
And judge, do you have a perfered font? i was loooking for one to match the Newspapers, but i couldn't figure that one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom