Rapes, killings hit Katrina refugees in New Orleans

Best answers
I've tried a couple of times to sum up my thoughts in a post now, but I think NightTerror pretty much said what I was trying to;
NightTerror said:
if any of that story is true then all of those people involved deserve to die.
Raping and slitting womens throats open deserves death. Policemen shooting a 16 year old kid deserve death. There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour. It really is the darkest side of mankind - even when they're all faced with death these people refuse to understand each other and people continue to abuse the power which has become meaningless. These people don't deserve the excuse of the situation. What they have done is simply unforgiveable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea if only any of this bull**** was true. its a nice little horror story though.

Best answers
I just read the whole thing and that has got to be the worst written thing i have ever read. This would have been all ove the news if it were true thats gotta be the biggest load of **** i have ever seen.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
I just read the whole thing and that has got to be the worst written thing i have ever read. This would have been all ove the news if it were true thats gotta be the biggest load of **** i have ever seen.
Wtf are you talking about?..
Anyways, If I were there, and a officer, I'd shoot the other officer's dead if I caught them raping or shooting a minor.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Wtf are you talking about?..
Anyways, If I were there, and a officer, I'd shoot the other officer's dead if I caught them raping or shooting a minor.
A minor?! so if they were over 18 then you would let them :shocked: o_O
I'm talking about the fact that it hasnt even been on the new where i am in the U.S. and the fact that who ever wrote it cant write if their life depended on it. There are tons of mistakes and a lot of the article doesnt even make sense. Thats wtf i am talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"This would have been all ove the news if it were true thats gotta be the biggest load of **** i have ever seen"

actually, it was on the news, i was watching cnn and some other news channels and the news reporter said something like "they need there help, but instead of helping them, they are killing them.". News about this is getting around, and I dont think its all made up, there has got to be some truth behind it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Florida was hit by a count of 5 hurricanes last season raging from heavy tropical storms, up to catagory whatever... i forget... my main thing is that Florida never suffered this type of treatment. They were donated oh so much money, plantations was helped out for free, they even helped out everything down to the oranges, but N.Orleans... my fathers native city, get's a boot in the ass? I don't know how well the operation is to help out the new orleans and sorrounding cities. I know N.O isn't the best place in the u.s, and heavily populated by african americans and other types of monorities, it's still no reason to give them the Iraqi treatment (even though life in New Orleans was already like terrorrism). I can't speak of what the troops are doing since there is two sides to every story. I do have to admit that N.O is one of the worst city when it comes to violence I have been to. It's murder percentage is top of the charts I think and all you hear down there is "Watch yoself b****, you in murder capitol now n****. If you aint packin then move fast for we split yah ass." I can only imagine what the crime rate is now since they lost everything they had, and 1 in every 5 males from 14 and higher toated guns. Some for protection, some just to show... but now that the gun rate is even higher, and there is no real "law" down there any more, I bet they're poppin heads for a snicker bar and coke bottle. My only concern that the help for Florida was so peaceful, you see vids of people transporting "rescue" boxes, everyone helping each other out. Then a year later, slightly deadlier storm, and all you see is a. americans outside clutching their babies, slumped over in city streets, comming in and out of flooded buildings, it's mad, and is exactly what the U.S wants to air. They never show the good things to these types of cities. All you see is what now looks like those "Christian fonds for unfortunate children" commercials with flies rapped around their head and little to no clothing. And then you try to prosecute someone for seeing no hope, and trying to shed some type of light by transporting 100's of people on buses to Texas. WTF, he wasn't stealing it to run from a crime, he was helping people out. They couldn't go to school anyways... I mean damn.

Lemme stop here lol, at the rate im going i'll type all the way into tommorrow.

Best answers
I still havent seen anything on the news about this.. Oh **** you guys are making me miss my show... anyways untill i see it for myself on tv i wont even slightly consider beleiving it. *edit* i just went to cnn.com and saw this. are those dead people in those bags?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its scary what happens when society collapses. I cant comprehend how stupid the people who are causing all the trouble in NO are. Shooting at helicopters trying to help, causing panic... real helpful. I say the helicopters should be armer to shoot back at the ****faces. It doesnt matter how desperate you are, if you make it harder for other people to be rescued, you can get ****ed for all I care.

Have they tried doing any kind of airdrop of food and supplies onto the city? Planes can drop food while helicopters pull people out. Couldnt hurt...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some1 close this thread its complete and utter bull****.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
some1 close this thread its complete and utter bull****.
Please leave those kind of comments to yourself and let the forum staff decide the fate of the thread. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe everyone in their mind has had a thought of 'what would it be like to shoot somebody? to rape somebody? to do this and that and whatever god knows what?!' i think it's human nature to want to do all those evil things, but punishment and consequences and our conscious keeps us from doing those things. however due to the current situation in new orleans, the poverty-struckened people has had their entire lives stripped away. they probably are in the deep depths of their minds, and those evil things seem easy to do, since they're likely to get away with them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is it so hard for people to believe that such evil actually exists in this world? Yes, people ARE dying over there at the hands of other humans. NO, its not complete and utter bs.

Best answers
NightTerror said:
I cannot wait till 2008, when we get bush out of office and hopefully get someone in there with half a ****ing brain!

"YEA! LETS SEND ALL OUR TROOPS TO IRAQ TO FIGHT A WAR THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT, AND LEAVE OURSELFS DEFENSLESS!!! YAY!!! is it time for my nappy poo?"....

God I cannot ****ing stand what this guy is doing to our country. I don't care if Clinton was having his **** sucked by multiple people, he never let our country go to **** like this. I still cannot believe that bush was reelected, gives me more of a reason to want to move out of the US.
Yeah, Clinton wasnt the only one who couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. JFK was banging Marilyn Monroe O_O It's not the sex.. it's the scandal.

But regardless, I find it absolute horrible that Bush hasn't done JACK in regards to this crisis. But I'm even more scared about the fact that Mother Nature is finally deciding to kick our asses... We had a tornado here in Canada awhile back.... CANADA!!!!!!

It's the friggin Day After Tomorrow... today! Not only has Nature chosen to give the south a groin kick (and being from Georgia, I'm certainly hurtin), but she's also letting us down when it comes to our humanity.

This only proves that humans these days aren't totally civilized to begin with. They're just tame; put on a leash. After this disaster, nobody is able to keep tabs on all this bull****, and people KNOW that, which is why they're getting away with it.

It's time like this I wish I wasn't an athiest and I could have faith in God... And I'm sure that's what a lot of people NO are doin, even if he has failed them.

(And for the record, I've missed you Furr!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The depths of the human psyche are intriguing. At heart you and I trained animals; cause and effect, action and repercussion, are the things that make us civilized.

Suppose you were down there. Your entire family is dead. Your home is wiped off the map. The place you worked is gone. Your entire life is destroyed. Top that off with being trapped in a huge ruined city, clumped together with thousands of other people, in miserable heat and completely unsanitary and unregulated living conditions--with no near end in sight.

It is a horrible thing, if you really sit there and think on it. Not knowing if your friends and family are alive, and even so, knowing that you have nothing to go back to, not a penny to your name, and that tens of thousands of others are in the same boat as you (no pun intended). It is horrifying.

Iyce, I don't think you're quite on the right page with your points about Florida, if only because Florida (while suffering plenty of damage) was never completely wiped off the map for all intents and purposes. Florida also never had dozens of thousands of homeless refugees trapped in a stadium. So there are differences.

@ZeroNightmare: First of all, either be constructive in your contributions or keep them to yourself. I will not be as lenient as the other moderators are; consider yourself lucky, as I would have warned you with extreme prejudice for your behavior in this thread.

Most importantly of all, I will restate for the record of the forum that I work at a major metropolitan area newspaper company in the Metro-Boston area, and I have seen and heard both sides of the coin on this one. What they say is true; amplified, to a small degree, but mostly true. And that is straight from the newsroom, not some website.

At one point an effort to round up local civilian boaters and make a concentrated evacuation effort was sanctioned by the authorities. It was going well--there are apparently a lot of boat owners in the area. Before long, one of the people they had 'rescued' pulled a gun and hijacked the boat that he was on. He left the other passengers--including the boats' OWNER--on the banks. Since that incident authorities had to demand that all civilian efforts be ceased, which only contributes to the problem.

Also, the plumbing and power in the city is easily completely and utterly destroyed. These stories of having to live in filth are plenty realistic; I doubt there is a working septic system anywhere in that part of the state thanks to the pipe and plumbing damages (not to even mention flooding).

I think people do the bad stuff because they are at the end of their rope, not because they think they can get away with it. They probably feel like they're going to die there. I mean, as it is, another good storm would decimate the population and it wouldn't even have to be a mean one like Katrina. Hell a simple thunderstorm could cause some serious damage down there at this point.

I don't think people are thinking, "I can get away with this." I think they are thinking nothing at all...or, at best, "Do I really have anything left to lose?"

Either way I'm disgusted by this. The federal response to September 11th was phenomenal; the rescue efforts, the aid, everything. Interesting how we were not even remotely prepared for this storm, by contrast, was well forecasted at minimum several days before hand. This thing with New Orleans...it's really just an awful, awful mess.

Another fine example of America in 2005. What a frigging mess. I'm ashamed to call myself an American these days for several reasons...I guess this really tops off the list, though.

Just remember, if any of you want to double check the facts as far as the legitimate news knows, you can ask me and I can find out, if necessary. DON'T come into threads with political charges, and definitely don't come into threads with ZeroNightmare's "I own the forum" attitude. I will be watching.

I only hope those poor souls can somehow find a way out of this mess.

G
NightTerror said:
I cannot wait till 2008, when we get bush out of office and hopefully get someone in there with half a ****ing brain!

"YEA! LETS SEND ALL OUR TROOPS TO IRAQ TO FIGHT A WAR THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT, AND LEAVE OURSELFS DEFENSLESS!!! YAY!!! is it time for my nappy poo?"....

God I cannot ****ing stand what this guy is doing to our country. I don't care if Clinton was having his **** sucked by multiple people, he never let our country go to **** like this. I still cannot believe that bush was reelected, gives me more of a reason to want to move out of the US.
damn right! agreed on every point :D

Bush should have been throwing money at new Orleans until everone was safe, not just let all the rich white pepole buy their way out and leave pepole Bush dosen't care about behind, he says he is now putting 7K troops there, but he should have done that in the first place!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
damn right! agreed on every point :D

Bush should have been throwing money at new Orleans until everone was safe, not just let all the rich white pepole buy their way out and leave pepole Bush dosen't care about behind, he says he is now putting 7K troops there, but he should have done that in the first place!
Nothing he could have done would ever have been good enough to satisfy his critics. Nothing. I really dont like Bush, but this is really just blaming somebody for an act of nature. Im sure that all the usual measures were taken, but this one time many lives were lost. The American people elected him a second time, so complaining about him wont do a damn thing.

Sorry, but every single one of my forums has been filled with Bush bashing the last few days... its getting annoying.

I only hope those poor souls can somehow find a way out of this mess.
Yeah... :(

And Canada has tornados too. o_O

Best answers
I think the article says that men that are taking refuge in the superdome are raping and killing the women, not the police. They might be doing some do but that's just what i think the article says.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get me a video of some officer raping a chick and some policeman shooting some kid int he head then i'll believe this crap.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
get me a video of some officer raping a chick and some policeman shooting some kid int he head then i'll believe this crap.
You wanna see that?!? Isnt hearing about it enough? Anyways I don't see why the army hasn't gotten them out yet or national guard whatever. Or have they? I just heard last night that they were getting peole out of the Superdome or the convention center thing one of those. I dont know if they are just trying to make it sound like theyre doing something or if they actually are evacuating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom