• Rap=Crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rap=I dont care actually

• Rap=Great, or something like that :)

• Total voters
Best answers
Dont care, some "rap and hip hop" is good. Most whats coming out now is utter crap. But you cant stereotype it like you just did.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Rap is my favorite music genre, mainly because most of the songs contain some sort of message, and most of the nowaday songs is about stuff nobody cares about, I am sure many disagree, but I don't give a flying **** what some minority says. There's on a few genres which I can't stand, Trance, Country and Dutch Music (unless it's Dutch Hip-Hop)

Best answers
hehe... well i am not much for Country music either :) Rock=Rox... or something :D ;)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some hip hop is good. General "rap" I don't really care for.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everything mainstream these days suck, if you want good rap, download some underground hip hop

🍂 Regular
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
everything mainstream these days suck, if you want good rap, download some underground hip hop
Or Old Skool Rap ;)

Best answers
I don't like rap.

now oldskool rap......i like some of it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Music basically comes down to someone's personal preference... I for one... like rap a lot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majority of the people here hate rap. That majority is mostly nerds who doesn't listen to music at all. My theory may be incorrect, but most of the statistics shows. I am the one who enjoys this kind of music. In fact, i create my very own. But i cannot hold anyone to their personal opinions. Everyone here has the right to like it, or hate it. But I just hate when someone calls it crap. I can say the same about rock, country, or any other genre of music, but i choose not to. Anywho, I chose the third option.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< this is stupid, the catergory of music never really can tell us wether we will like it, you may have a personal preferance to like rap or dislike it, any song may be good, you dont know till you listen to the music, you have to account for the lyrics, the meaning, and how well the music comunicates it to the listener, just saying if it has rap in it will change your mind is highly stereotypical and just shows how you could miss out on some of the best music u could possibly hear just because u presume you know whats better. So wether rap is in a song or not, it is irrelevant, either the music is good, or it isnt, you decide depending on what emmotions and thoughts the music stirs up. Its better to be open minded and give any music a chance.

Best answers
I have always hates everything rap, yes, I am what you would call a hater. Rap is simply words with a beat. In my opinion it takes zero talent, I only care for music with instruments and not computer generated beats.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I cannot stand serious rap, like 2pac, 50 Cent, DMX, etc.

However, I do like comic rap, and rap that doesn't take itself too seriously, like Eminem & Dr. Dre, Insane Clown Posse, etc.

Best answers
Tassadar said:
I have always hates everything rap, yes, I am what you would call a hater. Rap is simply words with a beat. In my opinion it takes zero talent, I only care for music with instruments and not computer generated beats.
words with a beat???
isnt that what you call a...SONG. zero talent? woo, tough words coming from somebody that probably doesnt know anything more than what he's briefly heard and rejected because of his own preconceptions. but whatever, think what you want to think. MOST music these days is garbage anyway. im not just talking about rap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some rap I like, and some I absolutely despise. I judge songs by themselves individually, not whether there rap, or punk, or techno, or whatever other genre it may be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mind listening to some rap, but I can't listen to more than say, 3 or 4 songs a day. I don't know why, but I just can't stand rap after a good 20 minutes of it. Allthough the only exception to that rule is ICP, I can listen to ICP all day pretty much. I like rock/alternative rock the most though.

Best answers
DPredator said:
Rap is my favorite music genre, mainly because most of the songs contain some sort of message, and most of the nowaday songs is about stuff nobody cares about, I am sure many disagree, but I don't give a flying **** what some minority says. There's on a few genres which I can't stand, Trance, Country and Dutch Music (unless it's Dutch Hip-Hop)
Songs that contain words such as "F*** that s***" in that order? And have gun ****ing sfx then shooting sfx?

Rap is crap imho, Retards-Attempting-Poetry, utterly crap.

The hidden message in most of the rap now-days is, sex, drugs, money, hoes.

Best answers
yea thats right... and well. It is talent to "sing" words that just come into ur mind... but i still like the REAL music, where u use ur hands and stuff on Drums, Guitars etc. thats imo REAL music while rap is a kinda conversation just going on with some beaps and lotsa swearing... stuff like **** UR OWN MOMMA and lotsa other stupid things giving absolutely no sense at all... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom