rap vs screamo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
which music genre you like more? rap or screamo(emocore, hardcore punk, indie etc) describe which you like or dislike. but personally I dont like rap style..

Best answers
The only screamo i like is Dillinger Escape Plan, and technically they arent screamo.. so yea =P

And i like to listen to Eminen and John Cena alot when i listen to rap, and personally.... i like Rap more than Screamo, so yea i choose Rap.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both those styles suck balls.

Progressive Metal = WIN

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like metal-techno hybrids. Songs like everyone's favorite Du Hast remix are my absolute favorite kind of music.

But since this thread is a choice between screamo and rap, I choose to slit my wrists because both suck incredibly hard. Some rap is okay, just none of that "thug", "gangsta", or "I killed whitey" crap. I basically like any rap that manages to sound good without being synced to idiotic lyrics (most music that's played in clubs is a good example of what I'm talking about).

Best answers
Someone better link me to metal that doesn't sound like people kicking guitars. Because that hardcore crap can die, hopefully with our generation's taste in bad music.

Rap can be alright, with tasteful lyrics and some sort of creativity, like Spunky said, club music (50 cent) can go ahead and burn.

In terms of the guitar/Rock... I enjoy Queen, Rolling Stones, and the song Knights of Cydonia. Yes, like others, I've learned to like some songs through the latest installation of Guitar Hero.

Overall, I prefer Gorrilaz, and Massive Attack.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate screamo that's done bad. 98% of it out there is such.

I hate rap that's done bad. 92% of what's out there.

Guess I like rap better.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tisk tisk, its about the music, not the genre

There's enough of my love and hate for both as far as I'm concerned. <3 Saves the day, <3 Jurassic 5 wewt D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate rap period. Some screamo is ok, but I prefer music that has just a pinch of screamo mixed in. It seriously irritates me when I hear an album that has nothing but screaming the entire way through, like an alesena or underoath cd....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try this, it just sounds like we're kicking our singer instead...
my band
Haha, I sent your band a message regarding that a long time ago (after I told you my impression, and you told me to tell the band). I think they hate me because I never got a reply. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate rap unless there is a girl grinding on my ****.

Metal for the win, although screamo can be very ***, but I like Underoath sometimes, otherwise I don't really listen to screamo. I liked the Used for a bit, but then it just got old.

Blackened death metal is where it's really at though.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I only one here who likes Polka?

But seriously, i don't like rap in general, screamo, not too fond but I like it better than rap.

*COUGH* 60's Instrumentals *COUGH*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom