?Ranma?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Does nice guy pose*

"Dont worry Admins/Mods... I am... er... here"

Well yeah, im not sure wtf your saying... Do you want someone to send you a copy of the first VHS/DVD of Ranma (Which actually contains more than just episode 1...)? So it wouldn't make much sense (since you weren't all that specific on what your asking about actually...)

Unless im right from the start and your asking for a way to download the first episode of Ranma... If so - I dont think you can ask for such things *points at Cucumber & Groovy's sticky'd threads*.

See, if I was a mod i'd be all nice and let you get away with a warning - but you may or may not suffer teh consequences young one... *gives the master miyagi stare from Karate Kid*...

*Runs away*

Best answers
These boards do not welcome illegal downloads or illegal file sharing. It is best to use either Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, or look around anime sites instead of asking here. Also to my knowledge, Ranma episode downloads are pretty hard to find on sites. Trust me though, search engines will help you find everything, which is why they are there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
K. Sorry I didn't know that. Won't make that mistake again. Thanks for actually responding, though. Bye!

Best answers
No problem, just be careful since the moderators are really strict about the rules, I would not blame them, as it is there job.

Peace

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, you might want to read this sticky, it will explain what's illegal and what isn't!
also thread revival isn't allowed (threads older then 4 weeks), if you want to discuss this anime you can create a new thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom