Random Suggestions

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And i thought throw was overpowered. There is a cvar that makes throwing harder if i remember correctly.

Best answers
in dbz itself you see dbz characters using throwing alot
and also thats why i said "throwing" should be improved on but definately not discarded

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in dbz itself you see dbz characters using throwing alot
and also thats why i said "throwing" should be improved on but definately not discarded
Throw isn't that big of a deal.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i for one liked it
to second of i think the more features = the better
Advanced melee was a feature. It wasn't for the better.

The Real Creator of ESForces said:
Throw isn't that big of a deal.
I, for 12, don't like throw. My I outnumbers yours. The only way I'd be for throw is if it was possible to escape from it or allowed you to perform a reversal of sorts. There's nothing more annoying than having to sit back and watch things happen.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i like the evasion and throw idea. The evasion adds depth so we dont have to travel in straight lines all the time lol. And the throw is nice too so you can control the battle.

Reminds me of super smash brothers. You can throw an opponent forward, up, or back, depending where you want him to go :). In the mean time it throws them off balance for a second.

Best answers
Well, I got some type of input, Kind of like how we have the melee system, You perform blocks from an enemy by pressing the keys in the right way. Well, For Reversals just have it do the same, So this way its not abused to the point of how throwing is now...I mean if we keep throwing the way it is, the only improvement I could say to the system is have a type of struggle, Instead of just watching yourself getting thrown, just struggle out of it (or like I said previously, press buttons) and you will kick your opponent clean away from you.

It doesn't sound so bad, it would make it more of a "caught off guard" throw then just the way it is.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You struggle against a throw by holding LMB and hoping the enemy runs out of ki. ¬_¬

Used to be more effective in 1.2.0 than 1.2.3 though. The ki drain should be amped a lot more than it is now, perhaps hold RMB aswell to use your stamina to drain the opponents ki faster, sacrificing stamina to struggle harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom