Random Signouts?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is anyone else getting signed out randomly? I find after ten minutes or so I have to re-enter my username and password and it's really annoying. Another feature of the new server? The database errors have cleared up but now this is bugging me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't notice it as I have it to always remebr my user & pass. Let's see if I can make faces :(:);). However this has happened to me a couple of times on other machines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RandyHobo said:
I wouldn't notice it as I have it to always remebr my user & pass.
Same. I have Windows remembering username and password Remember Me checked. I'm on the same machine as before. Nothing's changed down my end, hence why I thought it was related to the database errors.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This happened to me once the other day and I did not even clean out my cookies, but that's the only instance it had happened.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, not over here it isn't. Mind you, it was acting like that about six-months ago though.

Best answers
Happened once a few days ago, nothing since

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Was happening to me about a week ago, the whole time.

When I use firefox that happens to me but since I switched back to IE its all going good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fine for me in firefox. Could of been your browser cookies though :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, i'm still getting them. I also get this message when trying to change my avatar.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/esforces/public_html/forum/customavatars/vbupload0003) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/functions_upload.php on line 74

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpL0LVkq' to '/home/esforces/public_html/forum/customavatars/vbupload0003' in /includes/functions_upload.php on line 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom