Random Old Pieces

Best answers
Yo i found an old old sig sitei forgot bout, but i found these things i made for my old PFX site, check it out

lol C+C if ye want but i dont have them anymore lol... many many years of formatting!

-SaN Man..oO- The old legend amoung.. only you forgot me, im in there.. somewhere in the past

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(sig section...)

hahahah im gona see if i can dig up some of my old sigs.. BRB

Best answers
tis fun! i found a massive site with a HEAP of my sigs, i used to keep alot of older members on, Firefly etc. Those were the days,

-Guru

Retired
Best answers
nah It's posted in the right section, 2 of the pics are sigs. the other 2 aren't. it's just a compilation. it can stay here.

the Navigation font is very hard to read at first, atleast for me. I wouldnt use that font. the style is fine. however I wouldn't add animations on a site (it's a fact that people's eyes automatically whether you want to or not, go to a part that is moving).

the bar (2nd picture) is fine. however I wouldnt use .gif's.. it creates this lossy grainy effect. which ruins it for me. it's not bad though.

3rd picture: very bad, bad background and very bad quality. also the font is out of place.

4th picture: it's decent, however again a .gif :)

Best answers
I like them sigs, most likly cause i luv Gundam Wing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1st one is nice
2nd one:WAY to much img's in it
3rd, dont like the bg...and the text..
last one is nice, i like :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom