ran into a problem...

Best answers
ok so i bought CS anthology a while back. but yeah i guess it doesnt work with esf. so i uninstalled everything CS and valve and everything and went to steampowered.com and got steam. and my account still works. and it lets me download counter-strike 1.6. can esf run now? because i have no trace of CZ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't play esf with a condition zero pack or a copy of cs1.6 that came from condition zero.

Best answers
xrobx said:
ok so i bought CS anthology a while back. but yeah i guess it doesnt work with esf. so i uninstalled everything CS and valve and everything and went to steampowered.com and got steam. and my account still works. and it lets me download counter-strike 1.6. can esf run now? because i have no trace of CZ?
Just buy Half-Life.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-life can be purchased via steam for $9.95, or the GOTY edition in most stores for $10-$20, or you can buy half-life anthology.

Best answers
ok ok lol i went and just bought HL with my debit card. what a big accomplishment for me! im only 18, first time using that card too! esf is gonna be fuuuuuuuuunnn thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom