Rakion - Softnyx Production

Best answers
I thought you will like this game so i post it.Rakion from Softnyx.Its really cool,easy to play and totally free.Theres 3 games from Softnyx but i only know Rakion and its really great.
Download it here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt started playing it because the graphics aint my taste as it seems the gameplay sucks aswell.

They did with Gunbound better... sucks after time aswell though.

Btw. their homepage:
http://www.softnyx.net/

Best answers
It takes a long time to level up. You don't grid NPCs, you grind other players. Also.. takes forever to gain a decent amount of money.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you also don't play in one huge world like WoW if I remember correctly, but you play on small sized maps (4vs4 or 8vs8, not sure anymore). You can compare it to Gunbound(You also choose rooms there before you can fight), except with an action/rpg twist to it and it's 3d.

Best answers
no i would not compare that to gunbound, i'd compare that to

GUNZ ONLINE which by memory got boring fairly quickly, and there is no way this game could be better than gunz

Best answers
Actually, this is quite similar to guns, you are correct. Better? I can't say, that's for the people who play it to decide. You start off as one of four choices - Blacksmith, Archer, Mage, or Swordsman. Each have strengths/weaknesses of their own. They all have different combinations for attacks, and all have different "Chaos Forms". You play for experience and money, then use the money to purchase new equipment and Cells. Cells are NPCs that you can summon with magic - everything from spider-like things to dragons.

Besides the team-based deathmatch modes, they also have a "Mission" mode that you play either by yourself, or with a few friends. Much like quest mode in Gunz.

Best answers
What isnt there a Ninja anymore? I remember playing this with my ninja girl some time. It got boring very quickly because lot of classes were unbalanced and there was nothing to customize your looks, only the weapon could be changed, all armours looked the same.
Ninja stood no chance because the maps had too many open areas, and ninjas were specialized in close combat. Long range archers on the other hand pwned.

Best answers
I see your posts and thats all about this game.Completely PvP,small maps(not one big world like WoW),theres no NPC's(Something like ESF or Couner Strike).There's 5 classes(as i remember):Ninja,Blacksmith,Mage,Archer and Warrior-sowrdman.
I am lvl 1 Ninja becouse its really hard to lvl up.REALLY!
And my favourite in this game: 2 weapons(melee and ranged) and Chaos form(you are damn strong).
p.S: you are saying no NInja.But i play with NInja.Maybe i have older version or some new.I dont know that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i would not compare that to gunbound, i'd compare that to

GUNZ ONLINE which by memory got boring fairly quickly, and there is no way this game could be better than gunz
I only compare it to GunBound in the way it handles servers, but yeah, a better comparison was to compare it to Gunz.

Best answers
Oh well, there are lot better games out there. In my opinion Gunz was a lot more intresting than Rakion. I got bored to Rakion pretty quickly. Gunz was okay aslong as you found a server with the least lag, leveling was a bit faster too.
Dual revolvers ftw.

Best answers
gunz was only fun for being a ninja/ flying on the walls, doing games like "If you can catch me in the staduim ill give you full ride to 20" and the sword play was really fun

but after level 20... (or 30 , i forget when you get that trenchcoat thing) it gets boring and the motivation is all gone.

Best answers
uhhh...ermmm...I dont know if i am allowed to ask but...its hard to lvl up in Rakion does anyone have some hacks/cheats/bots?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just started today, and im nearly level 6 after 3-4 hours, seems good enough.

I all like this so far,i know i will be bored in a time of it because you cant have additionally special attacks or new worlds in this game.
But its still appealing yet.

One thing i hate.... Mages are hunted like Perls in Water... o_O I started with a mage and it sucks that everybody! EVERYBODY IS ONLY ATTACKING ME BEFOR they start to hunt someone else.... kinda annoying, though with abit skills you can beat 2 enemies at the same time =)

yeh , it still sucks that items/armours are not cheap -_- each and everygame make them "unique with the price" ..... also there is no colorvariation or alot costumes to buy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom