do u like the idea?

• good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've been watching some dbz episodes.. and i've noticed that when the powerup, they can raise their power level.. maybe.. there could be a powerlevel ceiling.. where u have a max PL to how much your PL is.. i mean.. sort of show it in a fraction..

587,000/1,000,000
how much your powerlevel is... now u can fight at that level but your max is 1,000,000

now maybe when u turn on turbo.. u go faster.. but when u hold down the button, your sort of power up and raise the PL as u hold.. instead of a quick jump

Best answers
hmm not sure what you meen but it be good for hiding you pl i guess

Best answers
U mean like what the quake3 mod bid for power has? nah this system is much better :) Holding down a button would just create an unneeded hassle

Best answers
it's a good idea but.
What is the advantage of it lowering and powering up your power level.

It would only get the attention of somebody to kill you while powering up.

Best answers
i have always liked the idea

and i have suggested ideas about it

but as people say THIS IS A FAST PASED GAME, do u really have time to raise your power.

even tho i would love to be about to do that , like in aps just slowing raising it, showing your power, bit by bit

But they r right ITS A fastpaced game, and u have no time to sit there and raise your power

its hard enought to transform without being meeled out of it, and u expect people to let u raise your power

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that could b strategy.. i mean u have a max PL u could power up to.. if they dont let u.. then too bad.. thats the strategy.. to find the time to power up

Best answers
Well maybe you each time you respawn you you only get 75% of you powerlevel. Then you need to power up to reach 100%. However it would take a bit of ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom