Rahxephon

Best answers
Anyone seen this show? I'm five eps from finishing and totally lost, which leads me to believe that this is an incredible anime. But seriously, I'm enthrawled and the plot is so complex that I'm going to have to watch it at least one more time before I understand it all, unless I get some serious answers in the final few eps. But damn this is some good ****. Thoughts?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's on my list of things to see, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Glad to hear you are liking it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved RahXephon to the very end.

The music is awesome, the story is awesome (kind of complex, but not nearly as complex as NGE was), and the characters are believable and have deep personalities (not all equally, but they're all still good).

I like how the story has you guess at certain points. I found it to be a beautiful, intruiging anime that had me curse each time my DVD ended, meaning I'd have to go out and buy the next volume. :3

And don't worry, the story does tie up nicely at the end.

Best answers
The only thing that has ever kept me from picking this up was that people say it is so similar to NGE. If anyone can tell me that it isn't to similar to NGE I'll watch it as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does have some similarities, but it's not as angsty or confusing as NGE was.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:

And don't worry, the story does tie up nicely at the end.

Thank you, I've been worried about that, so that is some nice assurance. I'm off to plow through the last 5 eps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always been meaning to watch it, just never got around to it for some reason. I'll watch it one of these days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought the DVD + T-Shirt combo of this like a LONG time ago, like a year or so and I loved it, but was never motivated enough to purchase it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom