Ragnarok fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me and a wizard decided to try to freeze everyones screens today and here is the result. if u cant tell thats 2 tsorms and icewall

Best answers
I've seen some people ice walling the towns, was that you?
It was quite amusing. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant icewall because im not a wizard but i am one of the 2 storming the icewalls lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it was you! lol... I saw that when I was walking around o_O I got caught in the middle of it :cry:

Best answers
um what is the point of this game? o_O it looks fun i would like to know where to get it

Best answers
do u have to pay to play the game?????
is it free all the way??????
wat do u do in the game?????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No its not free.

And people like you should be kicked out of RO, since you do nothing but piss people off im4

Best answers
Well, the crew of RO is suppose to kick people like him?
I thought they cared so much about their fans, they'll do anything to make the game fun?
Let stand, making the game lagless.
The monsters are much harder to beat in the upcoming patches, without receiving a reasonable quantity of XP when you beat one.
:rolleyes:

Best answers
Its free if you do the smart thing and play on a private server.
muahaha
death to gravity and the corporation!
run free my brethren!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y should i be kicked? i wasnt the one icewalling everything. like i said i was a mage not a wizard, mabey u should learn to read more carefully. and secondly he was icewalling anyway so i was actually helping take down the icewalls. now if trying to help clear the screen of icewalls makes me an ******* then yeah im an *******

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey guys, can we please ease up a bit and be nice, I could understand if you guys were in an actual RO game and this argument came up, but this is just about a screenie, so please ease up and let's avoid the confrontations now shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom