ragnarok battle offline

so-called-him

S
i've heard of ragnarok battle offline, by other people, and i want to try it out...but! i can never find the OFFICIAL SITE!!~~~ if anyone knows it can u PLEAAASSEEEE!!!! tell me! :cry:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so-called-him said:
i've heard of ragnarok battle offline, by other people, and i want to try it out...but! i can never find the OFFICIAL SITE!!~~~ if anyone knows it can u PLEAAASSEEEE!!!! tell me! :cry:
i do! i do!

google.com

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is this it?

Sean, if you think it is so easy. Google it yourself, you will see its not that easy to find.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I found the game itself, a trial version and i downloaded it. I think it was about 60 to 8MB. The problem was the it was completely chinese, and i couldn't read the error it displayed when i attempted to install it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to find it on gamespot. They have preety mutch evrything gamerelated there.

Best answers
Actually, it's fully Korean and I can understand it. The main website is in Korean too. The funny thing is, I was actually looking at this the other day...

http://rbo.ragnarok.co.kr/index_rbo.asp

Again, the entire site is in Korean.

The middle button on the right side is the download button. However, the download doesn't work. It makes me sad.

so-called-him

S
g0jack said:
Actually, it's fully Korean and I can understand it. The main website is in Korean too. The funny thing is, I was actually looking at this the other day...

http://rbo.ragnarok.co.kr/index_rbo.asp

Again, the entire site is in Korean.

The middle button on the right side is the download button. However, the download doesn't work. It makes me sad.
hmmmm....this site looks like ragnarok battle Online... not offline...b/c i just randomly click the stuff at the top *game guide* and i see 3D stuff....not 2D? or is it like that?? sry

Best answers
No, the 3D stuff is Ragnarok Online, the MMO. The bar at the top is apparently for the kRO main site.

I decided to look around the site some more as to avoid confusion. Only the toolbar at the left seems to have RBO links.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like that game is some sort of console form of Ragnarok Online D:

And Sonic Boyster, that isn't spam ;o

If you add nothing to the discussion with your post, that's spam, and that is what you did. ~Boyster

... i told him to google it... i'd like to ask how that's spam?

It's spam because he asked where he could get the game, not how to search for it. Don't test the boundaries. ~Majin_You

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is a side-scrolling 2d fighter game, like ermmm, well name one...teenage ninja turtles?

There was a thread about this game earlier on these forums, and there was a download link there, however I do not know if this download link still works, you should try searching for it on these forums.

Best answers
Maple story > what ever the hell this is xD

meh it looks aight but too big... i couldnt find a good link either =-/

sry man

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pwned at RBO. I owned like, 20 monsters with a theif, with no damage to me. Sadly, I lost the install in a format, but oh well.

so-called-him

S
hmmm...so g0jack, since ur the only one that can read korean here...i think! is there a link in that site so i can install it??

EDIT: oh and since the site is in korean, does that mean the game is in korean? if it is ....its gonna be a hard time to play it :(

Best answers
Well, I slaved away just for you so-called-him. I went through millions of fake or broken links, etc. I think I found the right one. I'm dling it right now.
If you register an account at http://www.ragnarokbattle.com and go to the Downloads forum, there is a link to dl the game. I just started the dl and it's going to be done in a few minutes. The installer and such is in English I believe.
Or for the lazy, the link is http://66.111.228.124/~rbo/downloads/14774/RBO-Installer.exe

so-called-him

S
WOW!!! thanks g0jack u rellllllllyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saved my life !!!! i RELLY appreciate it ^^ and thanks for all of u guys for helping out as well....~~~~!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom