Raging Blast Demo

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to try the demo out, but I don't have any ethernet cables that can reach to where my 360 is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to try the demo out, but I don't have any ethernet cables that can reach to where my 360 is.
Walmart has some for like.... $20 for 50 feet.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At first I thought the controls were horrible too, but I figured them out and now I think they aren't as bad as people say they are.

The left analog stick is for moving, and at first I though the right analog stick would be for moving the camera, but its actually to do the signature moves of the character your controlling.

Pushing forward with the right stick with Goku, makes him do the kamehameha, and keeping the stick in that position makes him charge up that attack.

Pushing to the right, makes him do that awesome kaio-ken attack he used on nappa in the series.

Not gonna spoil anymore, but if you got the demo you can even find these moves in the menu of the game so its not really a spoiler.

I really like this game, and I would love to buy it but Forza3 is on my wish list for now.. :p i'll wait till the price drops of this game.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, that definitely clears things up. Thanks, jp. :)

I'll give this demo another shot later today.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ah, that definitely clears things up. Thanks, jp. :)

I'll give this demo another shot later today.
this goes for everyone aswell including myself lol

Liston when you know the controls and all the demo is awsome! but if not your chair breaks lol! also you can always look at the skill list to figure out how to play

this is part of the Budokai Tenkachi series...so theres a skill list

look here this proves it all:

includes some pics of raging blast+

so want to learn how to play the game and enjoy it then....look at the image requires registration but.....

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_mmt9tPqdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_mmt9tPqdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I alone in thinking visually this game looks worse than the ps2 tenkaichis?

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no **** sucks ballsickles dipped in STD infested urine. Player models are good, background suck balls blurry. STFU DAM U SUCK!!STFU DAM U SUCK!!STFU DAM U SUCK!!STFU DAM U SUCK!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The game is enjoyable once you get the controls down, and the models themselves look identical to the anime drawings when using an HDMI cable while playing.

Last edited:
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no **** sucks ballsickles dipped in STD infested urine. Player models are good, background suck balls blurry. STFU DAM U SUCK!!STFU DAM U SUCK!!STFU DAM U SUCK!!STFU DAM U SUCK!!
i'm reporting that post right now not just you said the game sucks but you said stfu and stuff like that to damaera....so reporting post!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played a good amount of this game. I'd agree with Skiwan that it's visually less impressive than some of the earlier titles.

The game probably plays better than any of the games from the Tenkaichi series. Honestly, the character selection was far greater in Tenkaichi 3, but its gameplay was clunky and the fighting animations pailed in comparison with Raging Blast's, in my opinion.

I suppose my only complaints so far are that it's well, yet another boring, uninventive DBZ game, and that it can be ridiculously hard. You actually aren't able to play some parts of the story without earning certain game items called "Stars", obtained through completing special missions, including some that have you win matches on 'Hard' mode. This game is purely for DBZ fans- it sort of expresses: "If you aren't a vet, you can't play the whole game."

Anywho, I'm considering not even bothering finishing this game (At beginning of the Buu Saga). It's like, what else is there to see, ay? Practically every single part of the story that was actually original was wasted again, and tossed out as unimportant and skipped through a seemingly worse story mode, yet again.

Last edited:
Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! WHY DID YOU REPORT IT!!
gah... I dont care about these types of emails!!!!!! Stop reporting these!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, thats hilarious. Me and Zeo used to report like every other post, we didn't think you guys ever checked on them.

edit: Also, Dalte, urine is sterile.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it's the 10 year old in me*, but I thoroughly enjoyed the SSJ3 Vegea Galic Gun v.s SSJ 3 Goku Kamehameha :)

*potential pedophilia reference

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought the star points make the gameplay drag on forever, without them there's no way to finish the storymode, and with only being able to collect 3 stars a stage, and with the missions themselves being pretty unnecessary, i.e. (Perform 2 snap attacks to the opponent from the rear), just makes the game more repetitive. The gameplay is good, but the game doesn't have any pizazz for me to purchase it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom