RAGE

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe this has been suggested before, but i will stil make it.

I think it would be fun to ad a RAGE bar, and i would work like this.
Everytime you dodge and reflect atacks, the RAGE bar will begin to fill up.
And if it is full, a light will show up, and if you press the Ascend key, you will suddenly power up, into a blind fury.
Your ki is unlimmited, you are 4 times fast as normal, and every weak punch you will give is like a heavy punch, and a heavy punch, will smack the opopent against the wall/ground.
If you get into a Melee struggle, and you win, a different atack will come, it depends wich character you are.
example, you are vegeta, and you go into rage mode, you go melee struggle, and you win, then he will throw the oponent (goku :laff: ) into the air and he will do a bakahatsu on him. BOOOM.
The rage will last 60 seconds or 30 seconds.
If you are out of the rage mode, your powerlevel is split in half, regenerating 3 points per second.
this is , so people will not abuse it.

I hope you guys/girls like the idea

Best answers
That's not a bad idea... I really like it actually that would be kinda neat. Although i could see this happening in EVM more than ESF

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This has been suggested before. All though I do agree. It's a nice idea. But it's kinda like the Meteo thread imkongkong made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats exactly what i was gonna say :scared:

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
thats retarded

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow good for you! why don't you say something that actually explains what you mean instead of just saying "thats retarded", put something actually more thoughtful to read

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF already has a CF bar, a KI bar, a Health bar, a PS bar, a Charge bar, and a PL counter. Adding another bar is a waste of space. Plus, its a pretty stupid and unrealistic suggestion, and itll have people just staying in one spot with shield or guard on and waiting for beams, which is, might i add, pretty dumb. Plus, its been suggested and rejected before.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Terryc250 this is a friendly warning to be a little more constructive because the next time your post entails only something like "thats retarded" you will recieve an official warning.

Closed because this has already been posted before and it is still a semi active thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom