RAGE MODE !

Best answers
i recently saw a lot of Cell Games Saga episodes, and I think Gohan's Super Kamehameha is a good idea, probably Kaio-Ken Attack for Goku, and how about the enormous amount of blasts Vegeta sends to Cell when he killed Trunks for Vegeta's Rage?
Trunks could have some super sword attack, also agree on Krillin's triple Destructo Disc. Frieza had some huge destructive aura, right? Maybe that's good for him. Cell should have the self-destruct (with a fast regenerate) and not sure about Buu's, think some huge mouthblast would be nice. Piccolo... i think a dual special beam cannon? or maybe a big one?

If we all work together we'll figure out some good moves for all characters, and it might be added :) (i hope so)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally while i agree with a type of rage mode. I am strictly against stuff like super kamehameha.

How about a simple less KI/stamina burn or faster swoop or temporary lifring the PL.

Making different combos out of those 4 values can make the game balanced while still giving each character a different statistic.

Lets say Goku gets a bit faster and stronger but burns stamina more.
Gohan can get stronger and burn less stamina while not getting faster.
And so on.

That way the characters could resemble their role.

Trunks is a melee type. So he could get less stamina burn and a slight speed increase.

Vegeta could get a slight PL increase and burn less KI.

That for about 15 seconds. Its more than enough for a rage mode.

Best answers
yeah, that does sound good xD

though we already have a temporarely PL increase, and it has faster ki burn.
It's called turbo :)

Best answers
Zomg, this has already been suggested b4, this so called ' Rage Mode ', its another way of saying ' Transformation ' or ' Turbo ', it's not needed guys.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zomg, this has already been suggested b4, this so called ' Rage Mode ', its another way of saying ' Transformation ' or ' Turbo ', it's not needed guys.

-GuZzie
Its not a transformation or a turbo. Its an addition to your stats for a while.

Basically put hyper mode. Or what we humans know as adrenalin rush.

I thin it would give you some tactic. Having an ace in the hole such as that would contribute to tactic. Especialy if you have to fill it in some way.

Best answers
How about every character has rage :)
Well not with loosing health but with using melee.........you add a new bar which is called a rage bar......
With every atack in melee the rage bar grows........But verry little........
Lets say with every 3 damage you inflict your enemy in melee you get 1 rage point.....
To activate rage you have to collect 100 of em
When you fill up rage the bar starts glowing........then you click the rage bar and your character starts Screaming with a red powerup aura and in rage mode
your red( aura, powerup, swoop)
:D
Hope i tweaked 4nubis idea :D

what if when the rage bar if full and someone clicks on it the bar starts to decrease? slowly of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom