RAGE MODE !

Best answers
it would be cool if...lets say goku has 10hp left and at that point he must go crazy and will get extra Ki+power boost..so u can make a sort of kaio ken aura around him and make him go screaming..these are the things that'll increase:

-speed ( make em go faster then average ssj )
-power ( hit harder )
-untouchable ( beams wont effect him...so like if u fire a beam at him.. an aura around him will dodge that away from him, so ur only change is hard melee )

i hope...YOU LIKE !!!! XD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oki how about this NO way evry one will play as Goku you go to 10 hp and star killing evryone on the map that really suck's and if a character in DBZ go crazy he will defenelty LOSE because he can't concetrate the Ki

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Now come, let's be nice , please.
It's an good idea, in DBZ it has happend somewhat times, but the's a catch, becuse it's spamable.
Every one who could figure out the rage skill, would autamticly shoot them selfs, until they get 10 hp, and than there would be alot of discatvanges for begginners, and so on....

And even what John said, is true, those periods of time when a DBZ charecter go crazy, doesn't last very long, and too it would be unfair if it would be made only for Goku, cuz ppl wanna play other charcters too ^^.

Well nice idea though, maybe it needs lil more perfection to make it work. :D

Just my oppinion ^. ^

Hightlighter
----------

"off topic"

sup dog, how'+ it gonig anubis?

Discord Member
Best answers
How about every character has rage :)
Well not with loosing health but with using melee.........you add a new bar which is called a rage bar......
With every atack in melee the rage bar grows........But verry little........
Lets say with every 3 damage you inflict your enemy in melee you get 1 rage point.....
To activate rage you have to collect 100 of em
When you fill up rage the bar starts glowing........then you click the rage bar and your character starts Screaming with a red powerup aura and in rage mode
your red( aura, powerup, swoop)
:D
Hope i tweaked 4nubis idea :D

Best answers
The red aura and glowing and stuff... don't u think it's a little bit too... budokai-ish? o_o IF you know what I mean... :p

Maybe something like constant turbo that can't be shut down or something like that would help in a better way. Goku can use kaioken while others just go faster and stuff, maybe with the turbo idea. Like, for example, when Vegeta was getting owned by Fat Buu, his rage helped him get up and kick his ass. I saw no read aura or glowing there. I mean sure, it's a good idea, but I get this nasty smell of "troubles with Funimation".:S

And you're right, it's not a good idea to use rage when getting 10 hps or less, because lamers would just hurt themselves on purpose so they could go berzerk on others. The players should get it as they get PL: by hurting/killing their foes.:smile:

Best answers
omfg john_volkof , when i sed ''Goku'' IT WAS AN EXAMPLE..what i rly meant was EVERY CHARACTER HAS IT IN HIS OWN UNIQUE WAY. >_>

PS : wazzzaaap nejc :p
PS2: shadowcast,that idea might be kinda good o_O

Discord Member
Best answers
As far as i know rage mode isnt off any of the budokai game.......Ok no red aura or stuff like than........Rather than that......The turbo is constantly one but with a lighter skin dunno........But i agree the Idea is good :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think something like this is already planned.

Don't quote me on this though.

Best answers
I think they implemented for every character something like, for example, gohan does a one-hand-father-son khh, like an "emergency" attack, when they're quite screwed up. I think I read it somewhere... o.o

But no, I read nothing about rage.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard this suggestion a few times.

It's a nice thought but couldn't be put into the game sensibly. Thanks for trying to make ESF more like DBZ, but in DBZ, the heroes always win, in ESF, they can't always win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my opinion the stupidest idea ever.
Dieing in esf is nothing so many people would immediately decrease their hp so they won't get beam spammed.
i will say: No, period.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a word? No. Just no.

Best answers
that would be kinda bad, cause a lot of people would voluntary get themselves at low health just to earn that bonus

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be cool if...lets say goku has 10hp left and at that point he must go crazy and will get extra Ki+power boost..so u can make a sort of kaio ken aura around him and make him go screaming..these are the things that'll increase:

-speed ( make em go faster then average ssj )
-power ( hit harder )
-untouchable ( beams wont effect him...so like if u fire a beam at him.. an aura around him will dodge that away from him, so ur only change is hard melee )

i hope...YOU LIKE !!!! XD
Interesting suggestion, but I don't think it would work well in the end. Of course you'll have players spamming it, and it might not give you much of an advantage over another player, even though the statistics are boosted.

How about every character has rage :)
Well not with loosing health but with using melee.........you add a new bar which is called a rage bar......
With every atack in melee the rage bar grows........But verry little........
Lets say with every 3 damage you inflict your enemy in melee you get 1 rage point.....
To activate rage you have to collect 100 of em
When you fill up rage the bar starts glowing........then you click the rage bar and your character starts Screaming with a red powerup aura and in rage mode
your red( aura, powerup, swoop)
:D
Hope i tweaked 4nubis idea :D
That sounds more like a modified version of the Blast Stock feature in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. The only difference is that the Blast Stock allows you to use special techniques, but it also boosts your statistics if activated.

Besides, why would you mix damaging your opponent with rage? I mean, when you think about it, why would you get mad if you're doing damage to your opponent in ESF?

Discord Member
Best answers
tell me what do u feel when you keep punching a guy 10 times......??
you feel angry frustrated lol thats atleast what i feel xD:fight:

Best answers
lol ...dude wtf u guys sayin about spamming....then dont beam just melee them :D besides that rage mode..it will only last for 1/2 minute lol then he will get drained out and be normal again....and btw( adding sometghing to my idea )

during rage mode..the edges of ur screen should be blurry and red , like he's taking XTC XD , meaning he's on FIYAHHH!!!

PS : with this idea..u will get less spamming noobs in ESF and more fighters ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id agree with a rage burst. That makes you temporarily faster and stronger. But no way in hell should it make you imune to beams.

Best answers
Id agree with a rage burst. That makes you temporarily faster and stronger. But no way in hell should it make you imune to beams.
i agree, immune to beams?? thats just sick! anyone a bit good in melee would be nearly invincible... (did i spell that correct :p)

but a burst is nice... i like the idea where a bar fills by fighting, and drains when the mode is enabled, but maybe a rage attack is cool too, you know, when the bar is full or when you're low on HP, you could do one final big attack, similar to the Kaio-Ken attack.

Best answers
kewl

i agree on Fusion Ha's idea.....like every character has its own special, and
when using that special u will get cool effects :D:D

so gohan does super kamehameha with nice aura's ...and krillin for example 3 kienzan's at 1 time xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom