• Sounds good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave ESF the way it is!

• Either way is good...

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok, i know this has been suggested b4 but i didnt see any actual threads on it so i thought i would make one. The idea is tweaked a lil bit neway.

Basicaly, the rage meter would be sort of like the CF meter. Every time someone lands a melee attack on you it would fill just a little bit. Then once it fills up completly a very short animation goes off. Just some 1-2 second power-up w/ a big aura and maybe some ground shaking :D .

From this point most people have said that the character would get some kind of powerfull rapid fire kiblast attack. Thats a good idea but its being added as a normal attack now. I think that a full rage meter should pump up your speed and strength but lower your defense, shorten blast charge time, and also burn up ki quickly (ill let u geniuss' figure out how much). You pretty much would go into all out attack mode untill your ki runs out, setting your rage meter back to empty. Also i think you should get an aura around you for the whole time that your in rage mode, like what you get when you hit the turbo button.

Your 'Rage mode' should also get cut short either when you run out of ki or when you get hit by any attack; Melee, beam, or anything else that i cant think of that would lower your hp. But when you get hit by this the hit should do more damage than normal. Not too much though, just like 1/4 more damage.

I like this idea cuz if u r getting beat up badly or raped by a group they could be unlucky enough to get you into rage mode and you could take out a few of them if your lucky :fight: . Make things interesting :D .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
course u forget the fact that u die almost every 3 minutes

i mean i dought u would stay raged after u were blown to pieces so not much use

Best answers
but wot wud be good is when ur Rage meter fills up u get a new move but when it fills up u get a MASSIVE aura around u like Gohan but instead of fireing 1 shot it wud fire 5.

this cud be repeats 3 times then when u get raged 3 times u could KAMAKAZIE which wud blow everyone even team m8s

Or

u cud have a new technique that makes u faster or ur defense better or ur power better or whatever

Best answers
I thought about sayin that they should add new techniques but thats pretty pointless if you think about it. The times that you would go into rage mode would be when your fighting someone. so you wouldnt really have too much time to scroll threw a list of techniques trying to find the new one. like Hibiki was saying, this isnt a long term thing. Its only ment to last for in most cases not even a minute. It would just hopefuly get you out of a fight that you were gettin raped in, or atleast give you the upper hand. Im not sayin that there wont be times that right when you go into rage mode u get blasted by a final flash, but hopefuly the animations would be short enough that a final flash couldnt even get to the minimal charge level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom