ESF Rag doll poser?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would like a rag doll poser in ESF 1.3? I mean, Just like G-mod, cept with ESF. I think that would be a pretty nifty Idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid I don't quite know what you mean by 'poser'.

Do you mean ragdoll physics in ESF? o_O

Best answers
Me neither -_- could you explain please ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like gary's mod. Im sorry i see NO point in this, the fx system will let you do almost anything you want anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
like gary's mod. Im sorry i see NO point in this, the fx system will let you do almost anything you want anyway.
In order to achieve ragdoll physics simulation with the FX System you will need to either be damn good at using the available animations, or you will need to make new ones. There is no true ragdoll physics engine within the FX System.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said there was, i was just saying there's no point >_> all the possible dbz animations you could want are already there, and the fx system gives you complete control. So why the hell do you want to move limbs around too? also i doubt its possible with hl...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually there is...but i dont think its out yet for hl1, some guy made it with the help of the HL1 team if im right, but i cant find it anymore, they made a video of a HL1 Grunt with ragdoll physics (and no, that was not HL:Source)

Best answers
I think it would be an interesting idea but just to play around on (like Garrys Mod) you could re-create all your favourite DBZ scenes ;) but i have no idea if its possible so....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He basically wants Gary's Mod, ESF style. I don't think I see a purpose though.

Voted: No.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
He basically wants Gary's Mod, ESF style. I don't think I see a purpose though.

Voted: No.
Guess just something to do if your bored i dont really think it would have a purpose as such except to make interesting screenshots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Pretty much quoted for truth, HL2 has a ragdoll physics system built into the engine which is why gmod exists. HL1 has no such thing so you can't make a gmod-style game mode for it.

You can get the same effects with the FX system, just you'll have to do different things to get them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just have esf models switched to work with hl2 and use them in Garys mod, have some dbz maps made and poof, you got yourself a Garys mod, dbz Style.

Best answers
Hell yeah! Ragdoll poser. Esf style. Would be fun posing ragdolls like, kamehameha position, fighting positions, fighting stances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom