Best answers
Dude, that rulz. Werewolfs are a big fantasy of mine. Its the hole reason i keep this pic around.

J. Talbain (Darkstalkers3)
*if the pic dont work click HERE
Don't let him distract you :) also i didnt make the pic, it came with the CD.

Best answers
it looks kinda like an orc from lord of the rings lol but its cool

Best answers
to me it seems like a demented geremlin on steroids
with a bit of werewolfishness
but its cool i like it
gj!

Best answers
ok heres an update.....i may lose the guantlet i dunno......gonna add some more stuff
an orc?????? lolololol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
O_O

kick ass man, I want that model very bad!

can someone make a soundpack or sprites for it? that'd be cool :)

Best answers
ok heres kinda what he's gonna look like.....i wasn't happy with texturing a face so i made him 3d eyeballs....and a nose

Best answers
i have a question......don't kill me for double post.......how many vertexes am i allowed to use for half life???.....it'd be a real pain to build this and not be able to use it

*edit* i always noticed the best looking werewolves had lots of hair of their back and back of there head and there arms...so i'm workin on that same effect......i can't show an update cause he looks like a back up singer for kiss right now

Best answers
Nice man i love the gauntlet! and i bet your anything just after i post this you'll post a update that has hair!

Best answers
no i'm not updating the hair......i'm uhhhhhhh......updating the tupei....

i'm usin low quality pics cause i'm eatin my site up with updates lol

Best answers
this has to be one of the best models I've seen for ESF so far.. only thing I'd do is maybe add some more detail in certain parts of this skin (the stuff you just dumped yellow... could look better with some airbrusing and shineyness, and maybe add a glow around his eyes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you shouldnt go too far over 2000 cause then that starts to lag slower computers alot

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that's VERY good keep up the great work!!

Best answers
hey thanx.....i told my friend i'd like to make a model just once that couldn't be topped....i doubt i'll ever do it but this will do for now........ i just put some colors on him to see what i was workin with...i agree the eyes look too empty..and the teeth and claws need some detail....i was having trouble with my model...when he ran his legs would completely detach....somehow every vertex i snapped together along the way unsnapped...

as u can see i fixed that and i'm gonna be adding more teeth and can somebody tell me why when i put the chrome effect on my model and save it never stays that way???

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I love that model, those gauntlests kick ass, great detail on it man, I want it released! :D

Best answers
i couldn't make the model i am now at 2000 poly's......i mean i know how it is with the slow comps but my main goal here is to make something that when people see it they go....wtf??that rules.....O_O...or i want it.......

i'll keep the poly count in mind though...i wanted to add ripped leather to him and more of some other stuff...but i'll have to think (that sux btw.....thinking)

Best answers
ok all i have to do is assign here and there and touch this and that up and this model set will be ready

*off topic* those books are killer......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that Wendigo ice creature thing, badass man, good work:yes:

Best answers
lol well i as aiming for werewolf but wendigo sounds cool too lolol.....i usually put my models on my own website....thanks for the suggestion though :D ....this is what a wamphyri lord looks like when yur about to die....and the werewolves look more humanish than wolf like...thats why mines head is rounded

i think this is a picture of nestor or nathan in full blown attack mode....theres another doglord called canker carnison.....but he's red haired and i may work on him next

*edit* the wolf is white cause the leech that radu has was inside a white wolf i think....but anyway thats why the werewolf is white

Best answers
ok heres an update....i added a bottom row of teeth and fixed some problems with his legs

i've got the models ready to go and i am working on a sound pack...but i'll go ahead and release the models tomorrow...need to make sure they're both done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom