• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta is connected to a important major character in dbz, you can't possibly compare him to Radditz who wasn't even a major villain.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're not talking about Majin Vegeta, We are talking about Raditz.

To Rocky: Read the post that I gave about the attack's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
We're not talking about Majin Vegeta, We are talking about Raditz.

To Rocky: Read the post that I gave about the attack's.
You only gave one additional attack everything else is common with other fighters (As I'm sure I've mentioned earlier) There simply isn't enough solid backing for Radditz to get a job in ESF.

Best answers
Raditz was only in DBZ to introduce Nappa and Vegeta , so why arnt u asking for Nappa for fricks sake?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Radditz is poo. ESF wouldn't be any better with him in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe brolly had less episodes thn radits.... i'm sure we can put something together for radits, give him the ki blasts, generic beam/ball, doublemonday/saturday crush (whatever ones the beam attack not the blast), and the keep your eye on the bridie thign could be like a homing stronger ball attack

and also...for you people complaining about no transformations...

krillin doesnt have any ****ing transformations and they still gave him one.

put him in for the hell of it, and stop *****ing, so what if he is in the game, you dont have to play him.

"OMFG my eyes, i couldnt block your cheap kame wave cus my eye burns from seeing the Radits profilce sprite your freaking haxor"

Best answers
i think raditz should be in... krillin is in too.. and he actually didn't have any transformations... and capt ginyu or w/e is coming in.. he didn't have any transformation... but for him they just did guldo and stuff with him.. you could do the same with raditz.. just give him nappa.. or maby the other way around..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i believe brolly had less episodes thn radits.... i'm sure we can put something together for radits, give him the ki blasts, generic beam/ball, doublemonday/saturday crush (whatever ones the beam attack not the blast), and the keep your eye on the bridie thign could be like a homing stronger ball attack

and also...for you people complaining about no transformations...

krillin doesnt have any ****ing transformations and they still gave him one.

put him in for the hell of it, and stop *****ing, so what if he is in the game, you dont have to play him.

"OMFG my eyes, i couldnt block your cheap kame wave cus my eye burns from seeing the Radits profilce sprite your freaking haxor"
Firstly, Brolly wasn't in the DBZ series, so his 'episode time' really has nothing to do with it. (also Brolly so far is not going to be in ESF so using him as an example is totally irrelevant)

Now, earlier I posted about the time it takes to make a new character. Basically it takes a while. If you really really think Radditz is a worthy addition, I'm sure somebody out there has made a model, if not request one.

Radditz is a character who served little purpose in the anime. Krillen however was around since Dragonball and has been Goku's friend and a member of Earth's Special Forces. Making up a transformation for Krillen isn't all that a problem, but not including Krillen in a DBZ game would be a problem. Not including a minor villain such as Radditz, can easily be overlooked.

Seriously the way you talk is as if putting Radditz in the game is as easy as snapping your fingers. If Radditz is getting in why not Nappa? Or Zarbon? or Dodoria? Hell why don't we just include every person that made an appearance in the anime. I'm sure we could make up a trans for 'screaming civilian number 3421'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Firstly, Brolly wasn't in the DBZ series, so his 'episode time' really has nothing to do with it. (also Brolly so far is not going to be in ESF so using him as an example is totally irrelevant)

Now, earlier I posted about the time it takes to make a new character. Basically it takes a while. If you really really think Radditz is a worthy addition, I'm sure somebody out there has made a model, if not request one.

Radditz is a character who served little purpose in the anime. Krillen however was around since Dragonball and has been Goku's friend and a member of Earth's Special Forces. Making up a transformation for Krillen isn't all that a problem, but not including Krillen in a DBZ game would be a problem. Not including a minor villain such as Radditz, can easily be overlooked.

Seriously the way you talk is as if putting Radditz in the game is as easy as snapping your fingers. If Radditz is getting in why not Nappa? Or Zarbon? or Dodoria? Hell why don't we just include every person that made an appearance in the anime. I'm sure we could make up a trans for 'screaming civilian number 3421'
all of your posts are negative.

add him, if you dont like it, dont pick him. YOU dont have to make any models, YOU dont have to skin anything, YOU can kiss my ass and everyone else you've flamed.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:

add him, if you dont like it, dont pick him. YOU dont have to make any models, YOU dont have to skin anything, YOU can kiss my ass and everyone else you've flamed.
ZeroNightmare, He did not flame anyone. I read through this thread and unlike you, he contributed to it.
People who try to start trouble, are a pain in the ass. If you cannot post, contrary to the thread topic then please do not post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he doesnt need to state the same crap over and over, i dont see how it helps when hes just bashing the thread starter.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is in no way bashing the thread author. There arent any signs of him being hostile towards Dream Killer.
Do not continue to post in this thread, in response to my post. If you have any questions , feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss any problems you have that way.

Please continue with the topic at hand.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for the offtopic Twister but, Rocky or who ever posted that is not bashing me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he doesnt need to state the same crap over and over, i dont see how it helps when hes just bashing the thread starter.
the purpose of SUGGESTING something is to get peoples opinions and criticism so you know which parts of it you have to work on, that and to see if the team will add it...so i dont think hes bashing anything

other than that what actual attacks does raditz even have?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Radditz has that Birdy attack. Thats about it. All he did in those 2 or 3 episodes was fly around, laugh, say "OMG WHAT POWER!", and then die.

Best answers
raditz would be crap cause if they did put him in who is seriously going to pick him over goku/vegeta/gohan/trunks....cause they all have ssj and what not... all other saiyians > raditz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not just 'who would pick him' I mean if Radditz had an actual trans and had some worthwhile attacks. I believe a lot of people would choose him. The fact is he has nothing to add to the game. Captain Ginyu is being added, but he has the very interesting body switch move as well as the buddy system. You could team Radditz up with Nappa, but then what did Nappa every accomplish? Putting two nothings together doesn't neccessarily make something.

Also I never flamed DreamKiller or anyone else in this thread. I merely stated my opinion on the topic.

Best answers
I like radditz and i think it would be fun to play to play him but he doesnt have ANY backround or many attacks and no trans i think it would be cool to put him in but not really needed

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:

And Your the kind of people that I'd laugh it when they get shot in the Street.

But anyway , I think Nappa would be much better for ESF... He has more attacks... the golden Aura as a transformation ... (Maby even Oozaru)
He also has a much less annoying voice...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god... Majin Druu WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT MOTHER ****ING NAPPA WE'RE TALKING ABOUT R A D I T Z

I think ESF Should make some made up attack's for Raditz if they add him. And for one of the transform's he can have a little power up transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom