• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either give him a transformation, or make his powerlevel gain somewhat higher than everyone elses.

MajinDruu said:
And Your the kind of people that I'd laugh it when they get shot in the Street.
MajinDruu: It asnt even your arguement, so why did you even respond to it? Enough with the ridiculous off-topic posts already. Contimual crap like that will only get the thread closed, and possibly earn you warnings. Try not to stick your nose in other peoples matters, instead of trying to stir up more trouble than this forum needs....

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Oh my god... Majin Druu WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT MOTHER ****ING NAPPA WE'RE TALKING ABOUT R A D I T Z
Well R-a-d-i-t-z is u-s-e-l-e-s-s so why suggest him?
And the team said in the sticky thread when suggesting a character explane why with what attacks and what transformation. They also said WE WILL NOT ACCEPT just a powerup...

Raditz has VERY little attacks (The only ones he was given in Budokai were to humor his character) and no transformation whatsoever... he stays at the same power level throughout the episode and dosen't (Don't know if he knows how or not) power up , in fact when Piccolo charges the SBC he simply admits its to strong for him to block and tries to stay out the way...

If you just like that fact he has long hair ... go play as SSJ3 Goku and if you don't like Blond People. Don't Play ESF.

TwisteR said:
MajinDruu: It asnt even your arguement, so why did you even respond to it? Enough with the ridiculous off-topic posts already. Contimual crap like that will only get the thread closed, and possibly earn you warnings. Try not to stick your nose in other peoples matters, instead of trying to stir up more trouble than this forum needs....
Well sorry but if its not my argument how'd it become an argument? Surely it'd be no ones argument and he'd be talking to himself... ¬_¬

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its my arguement but I have no desire to continue it.

The sticky does say that attacks and transformations won't be made up. If you really want Radditz in it you're going to need to come up with some real attacks and transformations both of which don't exist, based on that face, Radditz won't be added into ESF.

Best answers
Raditz would be a fine addition, if he could contribute enough to the game to make it worth the time to put him in. Don't forget that every character they add needs to be modeled, animated, coded, given sounds, bugtested, perfected, etc. All this takes time. And all that time is time that 1.3 won't be coming out for. Do you honestly think that Raditz will be worth the time that it takes to put him in, even though he'll add almost nothing to the game, and will be played very little?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZariusZer0 said:
Raditz would be a fine addition, if he could contribute enough to the game to make it worth the time to put him in. Don't forget that every character they add needs to be modeled, animated, coded, given sounds, bugtested, perfected, etc. All this takes time. And all that time is time that 1.3 won't be coming out for. Do you honestly think that Raditz will be worth the time that it takes to put him in, even though he'll add almost nothing to the game, and will be played very little?
I would have to agree with ZariusZero on this one. Raditz would be a fine addition, a fine addition indeed. But in my own personal opinion, i would very much like it if EVERY DBZ character was added. Like Picon, pui pui, nappa,tien, yamcha, etc. I would play Raditz. I admit, I use Goku most of the time. But the more characters added, the more of a variety you have to choose from. And i would play them every once in a while for fun you know?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm every character? and how long do you think that will take?!? :p to long.

Raditz doesn't even have some good atacks... i mean, "keep your eye on the birdy"... lol... and then what? a weak little laser beam?

ESF keeps things to the show, yet ballanced....

Buu is strong, so he can be in it....and he plays a big role in dbz

Goku, is strong too, and he is the main character, so yes ofcourse

gohan, also strong in the series, and plays a huge role... so him too

Piccolo... same here

Vegeta, Dito

Trunks Dito again

Freeza most well known villain of dbz, and strong to.. so sure

Cell.... also well known villain... and strong.. so yes

Raditz... no.. weak person comared to supersaiyans and cell and freeza and namek.... does NOT have the ability to become super saiyan, so a real transformation doesn't excist... a made up one... but that wouldn't be true to the show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Face it... to keep it true to the show, and ballanced.... raditz is just not an option. he dies after 3 episodes.... and never seen again, raditz... thats like a ant versus an elephant

And nappa.. well he could trans into a bulkier person ,but we are not talking about that.

Gotenks, add him.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe in 1.8 when everything else is done they could add Radditz and a whole bunch of other fighters. At the moment, I'd rather them fix and create more important things.

Best answers
Though I voted against adding Raditz for some the reasons stated above by others, I just want to make to make a statement. At no point in this mod's development should realism/faithfulness to the show be a deciding factor. If you(devs) think the Raditz would be fun but doesn't have enough transformations give him some. Why should something like that be a factor anyway? If its fun and there are no techinical issues(issues with HL) do it!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He would be fun to use >_<

Best answers
nooooo raditz stink! Like they said he has no good attacks and he cant transform into ssj! There are lots of other characters like ties android18 ginyu or dabura! they are much better than RADITZ !

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
raditz doesnt have a transformation
Does piccolo have a transformation ?
No ?
Well he also dont got any transformations.....
Then stop being foolish...

DaRkOwNs said:
not to mention he was killed...
Did you know frizar got killed ?
No ?
Well He did got killed....
then stop being foolish...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo had 2 power-ups : Fusion with Nail, and Fusion with Kami. Radditz died before anyone even knew what a saibaman was.

Yeah, Frieza died. He also came back, died again, and went to HFIL (HELL). Radditz died and stayed dead.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Piccolo had 2 power-ups : Fusion with Nail, and Fusion with Kami. Radditz died before anyone even knew what a saibaman was..
Do you see any one els when you transform in esf as piccolo ?
well.. i mean i dont even see nail or kami when i transform as piccolo do you ?
I dont even see he are fusioning with some one ?
are my blind ?

Zeonix said:
Yeah, Frieza died. He also came back, died again, and went to HFIL (HELL). Radditz died and stayed dead.
So you wrong... raditz get back to life.. but die pretty fast after..... all goku's enemies gets back to life in a episode... and all the weak die fast.. like zarbon and so on...
btw. Did you know Buu died to ?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
Does piccolo have a transformation ?
No ?
Well he also dont got any transformations.....
Then stop being foolish...

Did you know frizar got killed ?
No ?
Well He did got killed....
then stop being foolish...
This earned you a warning for spam. Have a nice day. :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
Do you see any one els when you transform in esf as piccolo ?
well.. i mean i dont even see nail or kami when i transform as piccolo do you ?
I dont even see he are fusioning with some one ?
are my blind ?

So you wrong... raditz get back to life.. but die pretty fast after..... all goku's enemies gets back to life in a episode... and all the weak die fast.. like zarbon and so on...
btw. Did you know Buu died to ?
Its called a power-up little boy. Even in the series, there was no visible difference after he fused with another namek.

Radditz never came back in dbz. Never.

Fat buu never died. Fat buu is the fat one btw.

Bottom line is Radditz isnt worth the trouble of modeling, skinning, animating, making sprites, getting sounds, and coding into esf. Buu was was important enough to get in and so was Piccolo.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop the arguement please I don't want my topic closes

*Offtopic*
MP, did you read the mod note thing I made?

No I havent, but send me a PM. I tried to send you one but youre full. ~TwisteR

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Its called a power-up little boy. Even in the series, there was no visible difference after he fused with another namek.

Radditz never came back in dbz. Never.

Fat buu never died. Fat buu is the fat one btw.

Bottom line is Radditz isnt worth the trouble of modeling, skinning, animating, making sprites, getting sounds, and coding into esf. Buu was was important enough to get in and so was Piccolo.
Piccolo gets power ups, so could Raditz do !
Cell died to:p

Best answers
009 said:
Piccolo gets power ups, so could Raditz do !
Cell died to:p
Piccolo had 2 VERY good resons to get powerups
He fused with 1 the strongest (known) namek of his time (Nail) makeing him much MUCH stronger and allthought Nail promised no influence on his personality I'm sure there was one , and said it the show if Kami and Piccolo had never seperated they would be the strongest fighter in the universe... so when the fuse they DO become VERY much stronger warrenting a transformation.
And Raditz could? Fuse with his mom?
No.
But seriously , Raditz for ESF would only work if you started makeing stuff up and the team have tried very hard not to do that..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the arguments against Raditz. There are more appropriate characters to go through adding first that have legitimate attacks and transformations or are just more interesting. If the team tried to put Raditz into the game they'd have to make up attacks for him that people wouldn't recognize because he lacks them, and they'd have to come up with some BS transformations and power levels along with making a speed and hit point amount people would agree with. It just wouldn't happen cleanly, and there are other characters to deal with first, including additional androids, Tien, and other characters like Raditz who have limited transformations and story application but still have more attacks than he does like Yamcha.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raditz would be cool, he would be funny IMO >_<

For trans, he would have a powerup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom