Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you can add Raditz in ESF. I think it would be pretty decent.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
raditz doesnt have a transformation not to mention he was killed...

nor does he even really have any attacks except for the 2 hand beam thing in the show he never got the chance to use that "keep your eyes on the birdie" thing

besides if you want raditz go get it from esf-world they have one in the models section somewhere

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raditz had such a short role in DBZ, I mean it was like 3 or 4 episodes and he was dead.

I just don't see a point in him being added, it's like adding Pui Pui.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If youre going to suggest a character, post an in-depth description of how he would work. Like his stats, attacks, ect.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay

Radditz:
Transformations: Not really a transformation but maybe some Unlock Potional or w/e it's called?

Attacks: Melee Ki Blast's Generic Beam's That 2 hand beam thing and the 'Keep your eye on the Birdie' thing.

I think the keep your eye on the birdie thing work's like a generic beam but you put one hand up and a ball come's up and you shoot it at something.

HP: 110

Starting PL: 1,000,000
Trans 1: 2,000,000
Trans 2: 2,700,000

That's all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's not forget the fact he has a tail...So maybe Ozzaru? Then those budokai attacks, double sunday and saturday crush.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unlocked potential? Since when did Radditz have any potential? You can't scam two transformations as unlocked potential. and You've only got 3 attacks there and two are the basic attacks. Radditz played too short of a role to be considered a worthy addition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unlock Potential would be a fictional trans for Raditz as he never had his potential unlocked. All his moves are made up in Budokai 1/2/3. Oozaru would not be implemented as stated by the sticky.

Summary: No trans, no special moves, nobody would play as him. No point in adding it.

Best answers
Yeah, i wouldn't have a problem adding Raditz...if there was a reason. But honestly, he would really do almost nothing to add to the game, and only take time adding him into the game that wouldn't really give anything to the finished result.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although i know nothing about the buddy system, maybe you can use a "buddy nappa" :).
Basically Raditz has only the basic attacks (almost like vegeta), but nappa has mouthblast and some other stuff.

Best answers
I really don't remember Nappa using a mouth blast I think u're saying about RECONE from the Gyniu force...or maybe I need 2 rewach DBZ.....I don't think that Raditz would make it into ESF....because he cannot transform and has 2 little attack's...and I don't think that the Team would agree with this

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah hes no good for esf but id keep thinking along the lines of characters we could always use more

Best answers
Blah blah blah who cares if radditz dont realy have any good attacks and transformation. it is good if they put him in. All you need is skills you dont need brute power god!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Radditz will not fair very well if he has nothing but melee, ki blobs, generic beams and no transformations. Think about what you're saying. Its a waste of effort putting him in. It takes time to create models, skin them and then animate them. Then they need to record .wavs of him saying and doing stuff. All of this is time I'd rather have the team spend on tweaking more important things.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say no... just wouldn't make sense...

Best answers
Blah blah blah who cares if radditz dont realy have any good attacks and transformation. it is good if they put him in. All you need is skills you dont need brute power god!
Dude if ya'r zo crazy 4 an Raditz why don't u download a skin from esf-world and everybodyz happy....cuz just think wath u are saying...if the TEAM would add raditz in the game (wich they won't) u will have no transformation just like these guy's sad and very little attacks....and lets say u start with 1.000.000 PL and u fight GOKU SSJ3 with a PL of 25.000.000....Then goku ssj3 comes give's ya a punch and u're K.O.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see the problem, majin vegeta is also just 4 eps in the show but they are still planning to use it in 1.3 o_O

Best answers
From wath I understood there will be just ssj vegeta and ssj2 vegeta but not the possesed Vegeta a.k.a Majin

Best answers
Because Majin Vegeta is part of Vegeta's transformations, and not some character with lack of attacks and transformations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom