Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have updated mine and Brollman's Raditz model to be 1.1 compatible, and also made some new improvements. Check it out...

Here is a list of improvements:
- Edited the hair, now it looks more like Raditz hair (the old hair looked too neat)
- Added his red armband and legband
- Remodelled his face so he doesn't look like Vegeta anymore
- This improvement I am really proud of... The completely remodelled scouter now has transparent glass! No more solid glass with an eye pained on it! It is now 50% transparent!

Credits go to: Brollman for the original Raditz edit, and D.C Darkling for the Saiyan Saga Vegeta which the original Raditz itself is an edit of.

BTW: Those looking for Nappa v2, it is still coming up.

Best answers
sweet man! I wana know how u did the transparency :D

that looks cool im defently gana use him ingame!

Best answers
:O WOW LOOKS SWEEt Are u going to make a SSj Raditz or like a SSj3 :p or SSJ4 P:

Best answers
Heh heh, SSJ3 Raditz... The whole arena will be filled with hair! I am going to include SSJ and battle damaged. I had too many people saying "Raditz never went SSJ", and a lot who liked the SSJ, so I've decided to please both crowds.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to forget kenshi he credited the ssj3 base vegeta

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see even a vertex from the ss3 vegeta you saying he used, that is from the esf vegeta to my knowledge, the raditz model has been around for a long long time, this is its 3rd reincarnation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always had fun with this model, GJ on the update.

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i dont see even a vertex from the ss3 vegeta you saying he used, that is from the esf vegeta to my knowledge, the raditz model has been around for a long long time, this is its 3rd reincarnation
you forgot to mention that this was the best reincarnation :D

Best answers
omg

totally awesome,raditz rules.gj on the face,and the scouter.looks good i will definately use it.may i ask who it replaces?

Best answers
hey that looks cool man! the visor thing looks cool also, now it will make sense using the radar ingame lol. :) , anyway it looks awesome man, i like the hair it looks great. :laff:

Best answers
i think he replaces vegeta since the other versions were vegeta also.
btw if u need host gimme a call :)

Best answers
It does replace vegeta. Now I just need to do some finishing touches (mainly animation problems, like when he swims his hair comes out of his face) and it should be released in the next 24 hours. Thanks for your support everyone!

Best answers
It looks excellant, though I was under the impression that Raditz' hair was longer, down to near his feet, but otherwise, the model looks top notch.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
He right his hair must be a bit longer.

But anyways SWEET model.(I just love Radditz)

Best answers
Sorry for the lack of updates (and lack of release) but I thought "why release this model now with all of these little skin problems and such, when I can take my time with the thing and make it perfect?" For all the people who I kept waiting, I apologize. But I think you might like the update. Here's the pic:

As you can see, I fixed the armor skin a little bit (got rid of those annoying black lines), and fixed a bit more of the hair. Okay, here's the news on the release:

First of all, as soon as I post this, I am going to upload the model to redsaiyan. Then, I will upload hw.dll, sw.dll and swds.dll in one zip file to redsaiyan. These files are needed to display transparency correctly. You do not need these files however, if you have Day of Defeat (retail or newer) installed, as the files are included with it.

Okay, have fun!

Best answers
Sorry for the lack of updates (and lack of release) but I thought "why release this model now with all of these little skin problems and such, when I can take my time with the thing and make it perfect?"
.... That's what most good skinners do anyways...

Edit: Not saying that you aren't, it just seems like the obvious way to go. Who cares if these people whine? There's no sense in making somthing if you aint gonna make it right.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RED_Dragon said:
IT LOOKS FINE JEST RELEASE IT PLEASE!!!:cry:O_O:cry:
Please do not reincarnate old threads and ask for release dates on them. If the thread is dead the model either died with it or was moved into a more recent thread. Age of the thread aside, don't ask authors to release models or ask when they plan on releasing them. That's up to the author himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom