• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont care

• Total voters
Best answers
well this topic has sure been beat to hell...

in the end it is dev team's choice, and they know what is best for THEIR mod.

I started this just as laughable poll, didnt meen to cause so much comotion :)

moderator: you can close this if you want

Best answers
Tien almost beats long haired trunks.. so I'd say hes even stronger than piccolo (If you have Kazaa just search for Tien and there will be 2 clips of him and trunks fighting)

he would look so leet if they gave him his costume from the Buu saga too. he has a lot of attacks his best one where he splits up probably couldn't be added into the game heh..

but having choutzu following tien around in the game would be pretty lame..

Heck i'd even prefer yamcha being in game than raditz lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt read all of this messages but i read 2 or 3 pages so i heard u guys were saying that Raditz sux.What do u knwo maybe he trained in hell or something and now he can even turn ssj3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if he did, he'd ***STILL BE DEAD***. jesus. Bardock could've trained to SSJ3 while he was dead or some crap like that. But it's all a stupid "WHAT IF" situation. Maybe Guldo trained and became stronger than Mystic Gohan while he was in hell. So what?! He's still ASHES IN THE GROUND. His place in the plot has been STOPPED after the 5 minutes that he was in it, never to return. JUST LIKE RADDITZ. Everyone *COULD HAVE* become strong. But the fact is some of them just plain DIDNT, and were then taken away forever from the story.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If radditz went he would be already ssj3............. lol:)

We could let radditz ussj and ssj2.

Ssj3 would be a total disater.

It would be one big furball.:)

Best answers
but without raditz all of dragonballz would never of taken place, without raditz vegeta would never of been sent to earth, therefore they wouldnt of had to travel to namek to with back there friends, therefore no knowing about frieza, so on so forth.

Best answers
Raditz would be kool to have so would nappa. If there not going to have Raditz they should not have pikkon (sorry i don't no how to spell it)because pikkon is in about as many epsoides as raditz so theres my logic. Rebirah why would you care if raditz is ugly, what are u a little you know :shocked:. I bet you guys didn't no that nappa was bigger than brolly. I have the saiyan saga on my computer and vegetas hair was up to nappa's elbow, and i have the brolly movie on my computer and when vegeta stood next to brolly his hair came up to his shoulder. soo.. brolly isn't as tall as nappa. Tiens buu saga outfit is *** ass, i don't no what the dbz makers where thinking( they must have been high).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the Nappa vs. Brolli...

Vegeta has actually GROWN over the sagas. They just drew him taller later on so that he'd look more like a noble, proud dude rather than the little gremlin he was in the saiyan saga.

Best answers
I new that but i am saying if it was on the same scale nappa would be bigger, but i guess they would be about the same size. i want to see ussj nappa vs ussj brolly now that would be a god damn fight right there. they would just grapple one other and sit there and look at one another. sorry i don't no how to spell or wirte correctly.

Best answers
As far as Im concerned, it doesnt really matter weither or not its Raditz, but the fact that if they had the time, I wouldnt mind seeing ANY character as playable in the game, just to give you an extremely personal level of who to choose, and therefore, you would have more fun. Of course, it would take a ton of work, but I say its worth it. Heck, I woud even play as Turtle. Thats one terrapin that can fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
but without raditz all of dragonballz would never of taken place, without raditz vegeta would never of been sent to earth, therefore they wouldnt of had to travel to namek to with back there friends, therefore no knowing about frieza, so on so forth.
Yeah but you gotta understand, he has no special attacks.
Unless you want to make Radditz the Melee god.... it would be
slightly unbalanced especially for people who love to melee only
like me :p

Best answers
yeah you can use the fake moves made by budokai, double sunday, great weekend or something like that, in budokai he has all these attacks that relate to the days of the week

Best answers
you all gotta remember some thing theres only 3 bad guys in the game right now(Cell,Freiza,Buu) and also think if they dont have movie characters then they should add at least have Radditz,Nappa,Captian Ginyu(hehe) and android 17 & 18 so that make 8 bad guys and add Tien and Yamcha so that make 8 good guys so it be evened out but of cource theres always gonna be some lame ass that disagrees(we may not know why but theres nothing that can be done about it)

(P.S. i voted yes :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why everyone ignores them.
But what about the damn ANDROIDS. I want to play as Android 17
so bad ;( Hese my favorite villian. The Androids had their own saga
too so let them get a peace of the action. Atleast Team members
from the Ginyu Force. (Not the guy who can freeze time. it'd be
cheap!)

But thats his only attack anyway...
Ginyu's body switching would be kinda lame too....
If you switch to goku's body you wont be able to do kamehameha
or anything like that cause ginyu never knew any of his moves too
:p

Best answers
hmm i can addon to my idea here so heres a list of people that should be in esf or already there

Bad Guys

Android 18
Android 17
Buu
Cell
Captian Ginyu
Dabura
Freiza
Garlic Jr.
Nappa
Radditz

Good Guys

Goku
Gohan
Goten
Trunks(future)
Trunks(Chibi)
Vegeta
Piccolo
Krillin
Yamcha
Tien

Best answers
how come everytime someone merely gives an opinion theres someone seemingly on standby ready to criticize?, these are just opinions man!, of course some of them are far'fetched but thats just the way it goes.

hell since theres already so damn much heres my piece of criticism.....put any damn character you want in this game I'd play every single one of em but one, Chousu.....god do i hate that little ******* lol.

Best answers
Originally posted by KrOniK_HeMpKniGhT
hell since theres already so damn much heres my piece of criticism.....put any damn character you want in this game I'd play every single one of em but one, Chousu.....god do i hate that little ******* lol.

hehe note how he aint on my list

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised somebody would suggest Raditz before Tien was even added into the game. At least Tien has saved some lives, and he has about 4 signature techniques. All raditz ever did was die, and left his earpeice on. He was even dumb enough to let Piccolo know what was coming after them. Face it, his greatest victory was against that farmer with the shotgun. I'm sorry, but if Raditz is going to be added into ESF, I hope it wont be before Tien.

Best answers
:S can't you guys remember that when raditz died he could not keep his body so how could did he train???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom