• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont care

• Total voters
Best answers
um hello? wasn't he stronger then goku when they met? and hes a blood brother... so if he didn't get a energy beam through his chest and actually did intense training like vegate and nappa probly did...then he would be a beast.... so screw the he'd get owned **** u guys r noob!

oh and he got his ass kicked by a 4 year old who ends being stronger then his father with half the battle experience.... so hmm makes sense to me!

Raditz rox u all... NOOBS

JK

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Raditz.....brr......Herkule can almost beat him / maybe not lol

he got a strenght under 1000 please kill this thread and if you whant to add some one add Tien or a better char

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok here's the deal: Radditz was featured in very few episodes. He had no named attacks, if you were to name them, they would be purely speculative. He shot a red beam once, and two bluish beams out of both hands. That's all. And even though he COULD HAVE gone super saiyan, he never did, because he DIED. Ok? DEAD. In like episode 5 or some crap. BARDOCK could have gone SSJ. But he DIED. Way before he ever did. NAPPA could have gone SSJ. But he DIED way before he did, and he played an even bigger role than radditz, was stronger than radditz, stayed in the story longer than radditz, but you know what? He was freaking removed from the story before anything could happen to him.

Krillin is weak. However his character is present throughout every saga of DBZ. His attacks are almost all named. Krillin doesn't suck in this game; he has a great variety of attacks, and they're all useful. Radditz has essentially two attacks: "blast, and bigger blast."Krillin has no true transformation, but they can give him a half-bogus one like mystic, just because.... well he's a necessary character to include. NECESSARY. He's a major part of DBZ.

Sticking in raditz just cause he's a saiyan and could potentially go SSJ... it would be the same as giving Gohan SSJ3, just because POTENTIALLY he could have transformed again.

But see he didnt. He went mystic before he ever could, just as radditz got blasted before he could.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What are you people saying radditz is in the beginning the strongest character...

You can`t compare goku and radditz or vegeta and radditz, cause he didn`t live to long to train and achieve this strength that goku and vegeta have.

And I still don`t get one thing vegeta got a second chance, radditz didn`t whats up with.(maybe he can hav his second chance in this game:))

P.s. another attack like in the show "Watch the Birdie".

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj

he got a strenght under 1000 please kill this thread and if you whant to add some one add Tien or a better char
he actually had a powerlvl of 1500... same as the saibamen

Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
Raditz.....brr......Herkule can almost beat him / maybe not lol

:no:

did you even watch the series?

If you are going to argue with us at least get your facts straight.

1. Herkule couldn't beat my grandma, much less a pure sayain who takes on BOTH Goku and Piccilo (i dont feel like looking up how to spell his name)
2. <1000? wtf are you talking about. He was 1500 when he got knocked off

:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, "Watch the birdie" is not the name of the attack, that's just something he says for comical/intimidating effect. Vegeta got a second chance because all the people that were killed by freeza got wished back; he was one of them. Its not like "Vegeta magically came back to life for no reason, so why not radditz?!" It's entirely plot related; radditz was just some evil *******, they wouldnt wish him back. Vegeta was wished back cause he had to be, because I dont think they could say "All the people freeza killed on namek.... except vegeta." Or maybe it was cause goku thot he had become good or something. NE WAY.

Giving radditz life again would be untrue to the story anyway :p

Best answers
hitokiri...seddle down..have some dip..

you make it sound like putting Raditz in this game would be like dropping a nuke.... easy man..easy. although theres something, Hitokiri is right about Raditz not having more moves than blast and bigger blast, but that does not mean he does'nt have any moves, he was very confident when he faught that fight, maybe he just didn't use them. that still leaves us with no moves for Raditz tho, so..leave it to the game for P2...they gave Raditz very nice moves, I don't see why we couldn't use those. as far as his transformations...theres a problem, Hitoriki is right again that he didn't go SSJ before he got his ass handed to him by Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon...but as long as were giving him moves that we've never seen (like in the P2 game) why couldn't we make him go SSJ too?..

Keep in mind this is only an opinion of what could be done.

Best answers
Raddits might be ESF's ONLY chance to make up moves!

They can make radditz with ESF made up moves!

of and for the transformation....

Mystic Radditz?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Hobbes
:no:

did you even watch the series?

If you are going to argue with us at least get your facts straight.

1. Herkule couldn't beat my grandma, much less a pure sayain who takes on BOTH Goku and Piccilo (i dont feel like looking up how to spell his name)
2. <1000? wtf are you talking about. He was 1500 when he got knocked off

:\
Did just want to inform you that the Hercule part was a joke.
And you can read that in my post as (maybe not lol)

Fact 2. he was beaten by a special beam cannon with 1330 in pl // well I might be wrong but thats what i can read in my Swedish translated Manga version

And yeah i have seen the whole serie,maybe 1 -2 years ago

sorry for my spelling!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right and saibamen have a pl of 1200 not 1500 why won't you add zarbon(has transformation,Dodoria,Kui,Dabura or Pikkon.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm correct radditz had 1200 the first SBC was 1330 but that one missed the second sbc was 1440, that was the one that actually hit him, anyways, it´s still stronger then 1000

Best answers
i don't get it... where do you get all the infromation for beta 1.1??!!! i can't find it anywhere. i think im blind...O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres better chars then radditz that could be put in so i say no if anyone it should be gotenks at least he has moves and transformations he does in the show, radditz was just used to start the saiyan saga

Best answers
what if raditz livede and trained with goku and and became good and went ssj3 his hair would be taller than him.. that would be a sight to see hehe

Best answers
Zarbon is dead too, so why add him, Frieza is dead too, so why is he in? everybody gets killed sometime :D

Best answers
Originally posted by slinger
Zarbon is dead too, so why add him, Frieza is dead too, so why is he in? everybody gets killed sometime :D
at least someone gets it . :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm saying don't add Zarbon, not because he got killed, but because he was a very small part of the plot, is not very popular, and has **NO** named attacks (don't say that fricking Budokai has the attacks named, that game cannot be used as a reference for squat didly). He was a little mound for vegeta to get over, and he gave vegeta a little power boost by kicking vegeta's ass. He has one transformation, no named attacks, and frankly, who the hell will play as Zarbon?

I'm saying don't add Radditz, not because he got killed, but because he NEVER went SSJ or anything, even though IF he had lived he MIGHT have, he NEVER DID. Goku NEVER went SSJ5, however IF by some miracle of plot the right circumstances arose, there's a CHANCE that he would have. But just because it COULD HAVE happened doesn't mean they should put it in!!!! Maybe you should "get it"!!!!!!!!!!!

Putting in radditz, making him go SSJ, giving him a bunch of attacks made up in a video game, would be like going

"Hey, what if Yajirobe, instead of being a fat wimp, trained his ass off his entire life, and went to Namek, and was in every saga, and he became the strongest human!? And what if he went to Kaioshin's planet with Gohan, and got the mystic power up!?Dude there's a video game made by Bandai or something with Yajirobe in it, we can just use their attacks! Let's get him in, YEAH!"

Best answers
I use Zarbon and Radittz in budokai all the time :)

Oh and if ESF but Yajerobi,He would be my absolute Favorite :D

Best answers
Okay, first of all, regardless accuracy with the show, hes not such a bad character, its just that the team would have to make up some stuff to implement him. If it makes the game more fun and adds more variety, im all for it. And whoever said that stuff about raditz dying from a 1330 pl sbc, umm goku was holding him wide open for it... meaning raditz could not block it or brace him self for it.

secondly, whoever said pikkon's moves can't be implemented is wrong. That move he puts goku in a tornado can be made into a beam type move similar to the sbc but with some kinda wind gfx. As for the fire attack, not sure how that one would work, but im sure theres a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom