Radditz

Best answers
Radditz would be a fun character to put in, but he doesn't have any attacks named in the 4 episodes he's in and doesn't transfom at all. The attacks in Dragon Ball Z Budokai were made because he needed attacks for the game. Also, he DIES after the 4th episode. Sure if he was alive he would be stronger but he's not alive ok. I just don't think it wuld be a good idea to put a character in that was gone in 4 episodes. Krillin is there, even thoug he is week, because he is in the show to the end.

Best answers
Yeah, get your point dude, but they should add nappa. Now I no he is dead but he was in a whole saga (almost). he would be an awesome addition to esf villains (I think).

Best answers
but just like the other "suggested" charecters he really doesnt have any distinct moves like the other charecters have... not to be an 4sshole but if u look around and find moves for a specific charecter u want in the game look for some attack names and junk that way u have somthing it can be backed up by:S

Best answers
Um you should go a couple threads down to the radditz petition if you feel like droneing on about this char.

Best answers
Hey ArchNemesis! That is not the sig of crapness! Anything to do with Invader Zim rocks!!!

Oh yeah, my Raditz v2 model will be in the Redsaiyan.net database sometime today (hopefully).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think nappa should be added.. dont know why.. but he didnt seem much of a main character.. just vegetas side-kick.. but radditz and android17 would be cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they did put him in the game, at some point they will prob need to make him go ssj 1 2 and 3. for ssj 1 and 2 would his hair grow shorter, and for ssj3 would it grow extra long? lol :scared:

Best answers
off topic - Jimesu_Evil thnx for the sig complement its my first one :D

on topic- hey as for the raditz v2 model which charecter is it gonna be for??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom