Racism! (A hot topic)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but a majority of blacks are relatives of slaves.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't you rather show that you're against the person in question's actions rather than their race? Their actions and behaviour doesn't depend on their skin colour or heritage.

If they're being a ****head, they're a ****head, the word still makes sense no matter what colour somebody is, so try using that instead.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm dating a black chick...

don't call it jungle fever
cuz that just isn't right
I am not a racist
some of my best friends are whiiiite

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm dating a black chick...

don't call it jungle fever
cuz that just isn't right
I am not a racist
some of my best friends are whiiiite
Dude, listen to R.D.C. (Opie's Lament). It's what happens when Jungle Fever goes too far.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ignore history, I look at the here and now.

lets look at reparations, none of the blacks begging for money now were slaves themselves, and none of the people they are begging to are slavers.

they are trying to exploit their history as a means of lining their own pockets nothing more.

of course, that just my perspective XD
Your way of looking at things is silly. Sure, "none of the blacks begging for money" [Your words, not mine] were slaves themselves, but their ancestors were and as a result, have had a difficult time digging themselves up out of poverty to improve the situation for their ancestors. Everything is connected, if you just look at a slice of history without examining the full extent of what actually happened, you're woefully uninformed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i think racism still exists because black idiots still exist. a famous comedian said that a ****** is a black person that only serves to reverse the progress that the race has made. and i whole-heartedly agree, and not just because chris rock is black, himself. i have absolutely no problem saying the word, but i wont offend people for no reason.

cracker? the hell? i still wonder who the moron is that decided that was a derogatory term.

racism exists everywhere, and its not something we will ever get past, completely anyway.

btw, i dislike the black people in my area. they are all loud, annoying, and selfish. obviously not ALL of them are, as even I meet the occasional black guy that i like. but while alot of black's complain about racism, most of them are only furthering stereo-types. then there is alot of them that take advantage of the fact that they are black to further their own lives.

so, racism will continue to exist cause humans are selfish. thats just how it goes.

and yes, i did indeed say i dislike the black people in my area.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry DaRk, but I'm afraid I can't be you anymore.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Operation Sub is Dark has been aborted. Good job, Dark.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Operation Sub is Dark has been aborted. Good job, Dark.
guh, thank god. even I was starting to believe it.

btw, im not racist. i just dislike black people that annoy me.

thing is, ive never met an indian, arab, asian, or european that wasnt just immediately cool.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guh, thank god. even I was starting to believe it.

btw, im not racist. i just dislike black people that annoy me.

thing is, ive never met an indian, arab, asian, or european that wasnt just immediately cool.
I will admit your previous post has some truth to it. There are many young black people furthering the stereotypes that make us all look like loud, ignorant, gangsta'd up fools.

Why don't you dislike Asians that annoy you? What about a bunch of white people that annoy you? I don't think you'd say "those white people annoy me", but rather "those people annoy me". Why can the black people just be "those people annoy me". Not because they are black, but because they are annoying. The fact that you are giving annoying black people a harder time than any other group of people that are annoying, but a different race, shows that that you do have slight racist tendencies. Honestly, I believe most people do. Or are at least prejudice. I know it can be hard to say "okay..Most of the black people I have seen act a certain way and I do not like it...But there's more out there, so they must be okay!" But don't let it materialize in to hatred. You can easily just call them "dumbasses". No need to bring race into their behavior.

On a side note, it's really ****ing frustrating when I try to stop people from stereotyping blacks when so many (not all, and not the majority) blacks play right into the negative depiction.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's natural for a human to categorize people with genders and races.

Instead of a person saying, there are 3 people standing near the basketball court, they say:

There's a white girl, a black guy, and a white guy standing near the basketball court.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seem to lack empathy towards blacks if you cannot understand why the word is so offensive. And that's understandable to. There is no slur for white men with the same power behind it because white men have pretty much been the ruling class in the states since day one. Think of whitey, honkey, gringo, cracker, and probably others I can't think of right now. Doesn't matter since none cause a rise in you. But if you use any other once acceptable slur used to denigrate a race or culture now and you're likely to get your ass in hot water. The only difference between this word and others is an entire generation of people are using it as a term of brotherhood, one you aren't a part of.

Are speaking habits really that hard to rid yourself of? You must have grown up in a really ****ed up community to say what you say so regularly that it is hard for you to let go of it.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the word ***** when I pretend to be gangster, and I use it in joke form. I understand this **** happened 100 years ago and was bad, but can we stop holding all white people accountable for something that happened 200 years ago?

Also, I think there is a respectable difference between -er and -a. Personally, I view -a as a "You're a friend, you're a cool guy." but I view the -er's as the loud mouthed, wanna be thugs that just do nothing but sit around yappin at everything. And do nothing for themselves besides cause trouble. I hate the -er's, but yeah. That's the difference I see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh yeah. Cursing. N word. You know.

I think this sums up my feelings. Seriously. As funny as this is, it's. So. ****ing. True. I know a lot of you must feel the same, but it can be really weird when white people say it, even if the intentions are the exact same as a black person's.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will admit your previous post has some truth to it. There are many young black people furthering the stereotypes that make us all look like loud, ignorant, gangsta'd up fools.

Why don't you dislike Asians that annoy you? What about a bunch of white people that annoy you? I don't think you'd say "those white people annoy me", but rather "those people annoy me". Why can the black people just be "those people annoy me". Not because they are black, but because they are annoying. The fact that you are giving annoying black people a harder time than any other group of people that are annoying, but a different race, shows that that you do have slight racist tendencies. Honestly, I believe most people do. Or are at least prejudice. I know it can be hard to say "okay..Most of the black people I have seen act a certain way and I do not like it...But there's more out there, so they must be okay!" But don't let it materialize in to hatred. You can easily just call them "dumbasses". No need to bring race into their behavior.

On a side note, it's really ****ing frustrating when I try to stop people from stereotyping blacks when so many (not all, and not the majority) blacks play right into the negative depiction.
well, dont take what i say too seriously. i dont dislike asians that annoy me because, as i said, i havent met one yet. same for the other races. of course if i met one that annoyed me, id dislike him.

the area in which i live has such an abundance of rude, stuck up black people, it is actually quite hard not to stereo type them all. its actually quite incredible to witness. the best i can say is that most of them seem very racist/cliquey.

i fully understand why the word ****** is so offensive, which, to tell you the truth, is the reason i dont care about saying it. if your just picking a fight for the simple reason that im not black, what makes you better than being called that? if you hadnt guessed, this scenario has happened to me before.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh yeah. Cursing. N word. You know.

I think this sums up my feelings. Seriously. As funny as this is, it's. So. ****ing. True. I know a lot of you must feel the same, but it can be really weird when white people say it, even if the intentions are the exact same as a black person's.
I'll see your Chris Rock and raise you Stephen Lynch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...stephen+lynch&ei=WHiSSIzWEpemrAKQoYioBg&hl=en

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I typed up a whole big paragraph trying to explain to you the fault in your actions, but I think it would just be better to tell you this.

You are a racist man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom