R.O.S.E Online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game looks cool

www.roseon.com

Its a MMORPG
Open Beta.

Thers jobs and classes and what not, guilds, fractions.

I'm gonna download it.

If anyone else is going to, pm me, i like to make friends :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal Cobra plays it, maybe he'll be joo partner. D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, for me it's like....for people that feel too good for Ragnarok Online but don't want WoW or something.

There's better alternatives imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to play wow...

But my comp sucks, i could play wow descently, but i dotn want to pay for wow if its not gonna be great.

And this games free, rag is only free for a week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True but then I think you're better off saving for a new pc and buying WoW, if I look at what everyone says about it (I only played open beta so I don't know what's changed) it's well worth buying, even if it means upgrading your pc first. What are your specs though, I was able to run the open beta on a semi-decent setting on a 800 mhz with 256 mb ram, it ran choppy at times but it had it's moments. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm on a ****ty compaq qith an extreme graphics 2 card.

I could play, but it didnt have that nice cinematic quality you see in there movies.

It never ran as smooth or as fast as i saw in the videos.

I played first stress test and open beta.

edit- server exceded wtf, theres one server with 3 channels and they are all full.... wth!

i have a party to go to in 25 minutes, i want to make my chars before i go.

Best answers
Ive been playing R.O.S.E online for some time now...it gets boring. Only 4 classes you can go. though they all have sub divisions...it gets even more repetative than diablo 2. It is a fun happy go lucky type gaming at first but dies out and becomes boring later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no... This game sucks. It got really boring, nothing to do besides kill jelly beens. Knights Online is better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
knight online... ah ha ha no.

Fairyland is better than knight online.

That games crafting system was so boring...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played it for a little while, but it wasn't really enough to hold my interest. I've never really been a big fan of MMORPGs, and this one fell into the common stereotype of "start out with basically nothing, and run around killing thousands of cute, weak monsters."

Meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah...

I just want a good free game that my crappy computer will support.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try America's Army, it's free and it's worth a play. =)

Best answers
Edit: Was in response to Zero's last post...

In a perfect world... By console games. It's your only savior. I have the same issues, but unless you're broad minded enough to go for less-than-hyped-up-licensed-crap, it'll be.. hard...

And what the hell are you doing playing games on a Compaq? I know gamers who would scream bloody murder at that idea...

Edit: In response to DJ
Yeah, but that one's kinda demanding, aint it? I seem to remember it was..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played ROSE... oh... a few months ago. Played it for a while, got boring, and I stopped.

Gunbound is still the best free PC game there is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gunbound keeps ****ing up my account.
I played it before, got pretty far, was double gold axe, then all my equipment was gone.

A couple monthes after, started playing again, got to metal axe then my account just didnt work any more...

Thats so annoying.

i got logged in today, ROSE isnt that great...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=\ You.. Just have to give rose a chance!! ='( , There's 7 Bloody Planet's! EXPLORE FOOL!!!..
Erm yeah.. R.O.S.E Is my first and last MMORPG =\ WoW Sucks haha, Nothing's great about WoW unless you love Warcrap games =\ omg! the Horde vs these darn Humans! AGAIN!! What shall we do!? Lets go to War! AGAIN! Cmon!, Instead of controlling hundred's of characters at a time, This time You control one and level you're hero up =O but this time, you pay money! =D
Btw, If you just kill jellybeans, then you dunno how to look around =\, There isnt just jelly beans.. =\ You have to get off of BIRTH ISLAND!!.. THEN There's the world and you're ready to go lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this bored me , i played it a couple of months ago , i found this more boring then adventure quest , plus i only have dial-up , but most of my free time is spent at core games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i got to level 20, i got off the stupid noob island.

WoW ****ing rocks, dont start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom