R.I.P. Chris Benoit

Best answers
You are completely wrong in EVERYTHING, except for one thing. And that is the "they've entertained you on TV" part.

Quite frankly, I don't feel as if I lost a friend or any crap like that, I just feel as if a part that entertained me is no more. Gone. History. And that's not cool, heh.

People don't know that celebrity, which leads me to the whole point: All they know about him/her is the amount of entertainment that person offers the viewers day by day. That's what they really miss. That's what they don't like losing.

Most actors get themselves wrapped up in some really heavy ****. I mean I don't know about you, but I've never heard about an actor that died peacefully in a rocking chair or anything like that. If so, I bet it rarely happens. It's either drugs, alcohol, stress... so I'm not all THAT surprised about this heavy twist... although yeah, killing your own son and wife... that is just plain sick and makes my stomach turn.

Why does almost every single celebrity death have to be such a ****ing skandal though...? I keep asking myself that question...
I agree with everything you just said. Thats how i feel about Benoit... im gonna miss his entertainment and the way he did stuff on TV.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll agree with that, I'll miss the show he put on. No doubt.

Chris Benoit's 4real part though, will make my stomach turn for quite some time. None of us will ever know what happened to make him do what he did, and I sure as hell won't be the one judging him, but that doesn't make it any easier to think about.

Best answers
You don't know much about how the average human mind works, do you?
Well, I was pretty much aiming for the sane average human mind. xD

Best answers
*reads the title*...................Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Damn, i feel so sad :( He was, like, the coolest wrestler ever! And to kill all of his family too... WTF did that?!
R.I.P. Chris Benuit -_- He was a great man. Seriously...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ah, well since he murdered a woman and a child, he can **** himself, I hope his body gets necro tag-teamed.

Oh well, I know what did this, the disease that's infecting children across america.

Attention Deficit Disorder.

This murder is clearly the result of jewish gold, which was attempted to be possessed by George W. Bush, and now we wind up in Iraq because the gas delivery *** secks guy who gave the gas from the holocaust that did not exist caused to Bush drove off after Bush accidentally dropped the jew gold in the truck.

Didn't you think Jewish people might find this offensive? ~Synth

it was an overly watchful conspiracy theory pun.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ishuzo_Kaisen said:
He was a great man. Seriously...
See!? See!? I told you so Andy. People who think they know the guy are mourning his passing, even though the evidence is clear that he killed his family.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because they feel an attachment to the person. They think they know the person, and thus mourn their passing as if they were a friend. It's kind of stupid to feel an attachment to someone you've never met, just because you think you know them, because they've entertained you on TV. But it happens, as in this case. People who think they knew Chris Benoit will mourn his passing for a couple of days and then move on.
Guess you're right about this one. When Steve Irwin died, I really felt bad. Don't know why, but I just did. Guess it was because I really liked his shows when I was a kid, about 5-7 years old. The guy seemed so amazing and fearless, more than any wrestler. I don't give a **** about WWE, wrestling is a sport I really don't like out of multiple reasons, so I'm not grieving that much because of this. Hell, I grieved more when Saddam Hussein died xD. lol j/k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pity him.

The people, who won't live their lifetime to it's end, because of killing theirselves, plus taking other's lives too is pathetic. The people who do this are mentally really weak, and can't stand anything.

I don't care if he's a wrestling celebrity, he's still a human like all of us.
Nobody can say, "But he's Chris Benoit" or something like that, it doesn't differ from anything we other's do, so give it a rest.

Oh and RIP, Chris.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I won't cry for the hundreds of people that die while I write this post.
But I won't either understand how somebody not only took his own life, but that of his family as well.
And I mean that for all the murders, rapes and other cruelties that happen every minute.

Best answers
Talking smack about the Rock won't get you into my pants.

I've seen those movies and that guy is badass even if he's a fake wrestler.

R.I.P Chris Benoit

Best answers
www.pwheadlines.com said:
In today?s New York Times, former WWE star and concussion expert Chris Nowinski said that Chris Benoit?s problems could have been related to repeated brain injuries suffered as a wrestler. Nowinski also said; ?The Chris Benoit I knew was always more concerned about everybody else?s well-being than his own.? Nancy Benoit?s ex-husband, Kevin Sullivan also gave thoughts on the tragic death of his ex-wife, praising Chris Benoit as a performer.
I thought that was pretty interesting. I know Benoit has had problems with his back, neck and head in the past.

Best answers
Okay, but where do you find the logic to kill your family because of it?
That doesnt constitute him killing his family. I was just saying that article was pretty interesting. Maybe all the head damage contributed to his paranoia, i dunno. Could be anything, and im sure we'll never know either.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't have much respect for him when he was alive, so nothing really changes here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom