Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one u made fr metro is quite nice

and the one u made for xxgogjetaxx (something like it) is good xcept for those black spots and the pic that doesn't fit in.

Good work, keep it up man!

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first two are nice...i like the 2nd one better.
the 3rd isnt al that.
i like the 4th.
and the last has a nice bg but the pic dosnt really fit in..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a lot more pro, so I would say yes, but, then again, everyone knows/regognises u with ur red sig

u choose ^^

grtz Naz

Retired
Best answers
yeah I totally agree with naz, the first 2 are the best, and last one would be better without the pic. all those sigz (except 3rd one), is better than the one you have now imo ;)

Best answers
Very nice sigs R@!D3R. Very nice job, I liket he 5th its awsome. Only thing that is wrong with the 5th that would make it own the others is the black fading into the picture. It doesnt really fit the picture much, In my opinion. But none the less nice job on all of them.:p :D :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One question did you make the backgrounds for all of those? Because it look like you just took other peoples work and put your own stuff over top.

Best answers
Well im currently making a few sigs, Just to show some of my newb talents off. :D Im a adobe newb :) But hey, At least im trying, Which is a good thing. Hope eveyone will check out my latest work soon.

P.S. As i said in a before post, Great Job R@!D3R! :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you give credit where it is do before you get introuble.

Best answers
Originally posted by [-IS-]MajinV
Eh, In trouble by who? He said he didnt rip the backgrounds.
its highly unlikely he made the backgrounds himself. and by hsu ofcourse...

Best answers
Wow... increadible... If you think I stole these, you can think what u want but.. thats your own opinion... I'll post my work someplace else where people will not question me... I can't believe it .. I've been pretty loyal and I get this ****... pffft

Best answers
Well... This is R@!D3R signing out... It's been fun with some of you posting here.. and some well... Not so great. I feel kinda ****ed over... As I played ESF a lot and was loyal to most of you. I made sigs for people that requested them and I even got involved with the ESF community.. I'm gonna go post on other forums where I can feel somewhat respected. Start getting more involved with my mod.. And as for Hsu and his accusations, he is wrong but he can be intitled to his opinion. Thank you for some of the support here :) Cya.. Add me to AIM if you wish. Mod can close the topic when they feel like it.

Peace R@!D3R

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh* Its kind of lame when people think other's steal image's/art or what ever you want to call it. It make's no sense to me, why would you want to steal other peep's stuff can claim its your's. But if people dont belive that other's are actually that good on making image's etc. Then thats there problem, No reason to cry over it and talk S**T about other's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom