Quotes from people you know

Best answers
"i ****en own3d u sideways" -ben after he beat me for the first time in 3 corridors
always comes up when we play frozen thrown :D,

edit* dunno why but for some reason i find this really dam funny

Retired
Best answers
Ok, I couldnt really think of quotes from people I know in reallife, so I made up my own just now :)

'if people say that they are wise, then thats one of the reasons to doubt it'

- me

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is my favourite quote

"Lifes a b*tch and I'm one too"
- Anthony "Phobius" Lipovac

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make a you a chicken! - Tyler Durden from FIGHT CLUB!!!!!! ^_^ gotta love that movie and the quote is just fantastic.

Oh yeah and this

"The overwhelming levels of stupidity and pain around you have finally taken their toll on your will to live....You probably came from a dysfunctional family, in which you were mistreated,ignored,or misunderstood.'' - ME!!! Galst Vic

Best answers
"There are two kinds of men in this world: those who masturbate, and those who lie."

"Don't know anything, can't do anything, be a philosopher."

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see if you can guess who said these tidbits!!!

"There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."

"I think we agree the past is over."

"And so, in my State of the... my State of the Union... or my state speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation... I asked Americans to give 4000 years... 4000 hours over the next... the rest of your life... of service to America. That's what I asked... 4000 hours."

"Actually, I... this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about... when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me."

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe... I believe what I believe is right."

"Rebublicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

Did you guess it right? Yaaay George Bush!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a good Texas joke that my friend who's parents lived in Texas like to tell me

"Why hasn't Texas sunk into the gulf of Mexico? Because Oklahoma sucks so much!"

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder."
Alfred Hitch****

"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
David Letterman. (one of my favorites)

Dennis Leary Rants-

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass, okay?"

"Life sucks. Get a F**king helmet, okay?"

"I think we should take Iraq and Iran and combine them into one country and call it Irate. All the pissed off people live in one place and get it over with."

some words to live by...

"Heaven is an American salary, a Chinese cook, an English house, and a Japanese wife. Hell is defined as having a Chinese salary, an English cook, a Japanese house, and an American wife." - James H. Kabbler III.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook.

last but not least some more qoutes from the Unites State's fearless leader...

"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom