quiz bout steam

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have a question , in my "not installeed games" ther is no cs source ! but is hl2 demo :| i ain't got the hl2 eangen (sry) instaled , if i dl hl2 demo (3GB ??!?!?!!? ) will cs source apper on myh not installed list ? so i can dl it ? pls help is for my broddah

P.S. i did not ask on the steam forum cuz i hate it + here are more nice guys than there :\

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well dunno about those 3 GBs but its only a demo not the actual HL2 game. So you dont get CS: source with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not ESF related. Moved to Off-Topic.

*edit*
Errr, to Video Gaming actually >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you are saying you only have the demo, and thats where your answer is. demo

You need to buy HL2 via steam or a store to acquire CS: S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude i am saying , if i have the steam-downlodable hl2 demo , i will have it ENGENE 2 !!! so on the thigs that i can download will cssouce appear 2 ???

Best answers
CS source isn't free so it won't appear until you buy it or half life 2.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
dude i am saying , if i have the steam-downlodable hl2 demo , i will have it ENGENE 2 !!! so on the thigs that i can download will cssouce appear 2 ???
Just because you have the engine on your pc won't entitle you to CSS, either buy CS Anthology at the stores or on Steam, your choice!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
or... i can do something that only i can do ...and i won't tell , close this pls thx for the help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom