Best answers
Hiya

I made a new wallpaper, I hope ya enjoy it

small version here

grtz NSA

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the solid grey bars, but I like the rest!

eot156

E
would look better if you stop using lines that are greater width than 1 pixel, anything thicker wont look right on what your trying to do. 1 pixel or solid shapes. Cool idea thou.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tbh I think that difference in pixel size wich I did on purpose gives a way better effect then lines of 1 pixel only.

But anyhow thx for ur comments

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol you are getting more like me with each wp that you do :p

The bars, I have had in some of my wp's (especially my earler ones) although its not as... profound as your's are :rolleyes: Not that that's a bad thing mind.....

Ok, maybe reduce the size of the "copyright" text and make the grey bars less eye catching. Other than that, it looks good!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe change the font so it does not stick out more then the picture does heh.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO THE GRID!! ARGH :p

but reall great job dood

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I think its amazing. I love it!!! Only flaw is like everyone else said is the grey lines. And it has more GRID LINES!!!!!! NO!!!

Best answers
Not too bad, however, 3 things:

1) i don't like the "grey bits" i think you should have blended them in nicely as a transparency gradient.

2) loose the black borders, im a real enemy of borders, i only use them on the odd occasion, cuz well, it looks better without them.

3) crosses/+ sings, are, far too big, not to mentioned overused :(, i think if you made them about 50% the size they are, and instead of using them on overlay mode which it looks like you've done, just smack the opacity down to about 30%

that way it maintains a "creamy white" look.

and yeah.

overall not too bad, keep it up.

oh, one last thing, i don't think the text fits, it stands out too much, blend it more.

(and don't put huge "by me" or copyright lines, it just messes em up)

the best way to do that, is to blend it, (in a small, say 10px font), and blend it somewhere, where it can only be seen if you were looking for it.

and yeah :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom