Quicktime problem

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is bugging the **** out of me, seeing as pretty much EVERYTHING on the web uses quicktime. To the point where I can't stand it. Now. Last I checked I have quicktime. And I do, it's got an icon at the bottom next to the clock on my computer :D

But nothing "quicktime" works. It's bugging me! >: (
Any help would be nice. I do believe it's the latest version too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep- Did that. Didn't work :(
Correction: I've done it like 5 times, and it didn't work :(
I did what Dewd in ze Newd said in a post from a long time ago. But that didn't work either. so yeah. It was about checking boxes in the settings or w/e

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, it's been bugging me too. Especially on ytmnd, Ill browse around and it'll say I need quicktime, but I have it :(

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Open quicktime, go to edit-> preferences -> Quicktime settings, then click on MIME settings, and make sure MP3, and all the video stuff you want is checked off. That should make it open everything correctly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Open quicktime, go to edit-> preferences -> Quicktime settings, then click on MIME settings, and make sure MP3, and all the video stuff you want is checked off. That should make it open everything correctly.
Yeah that's what Dewd in the Newd told me to do; didn't work.

Best answers
Did you try uninstalling it and then redownloading it from another source, maybe you have a bad download and it still installed, only it was a bad install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom