[Old PotW] Quick Update

Discord Member
Best answers
we just need to start banning/suspending rude ass people .... they usually have no idea wth they are talking about

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So I've been watching this mods progress for over 6 years now. I check back now and then to see how final is coming along. Now I have made a forum profile in order to ask three simple questions.

Animated buoys after a long silence? What the **** are you guys smoking? How many more buoys need to be added before the game is complete?
You been watching our mod for 6 years and now you come out of the closet with this as your opening post?
How about you tell me what the hell you are smoking.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You been watching our mod for 6 years and now you come out of the closet with this as your opening post?
How about you tell me what the hell you are smoking.
Something way stronger than the Phantom Cigar. Makes years go by in a matter of minutes.

But hey that is just a theory.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I can understand the desire involved in finally playing the final version of this game, considering I've been around these parts too long. It still doesn't warrant ******* behavior, though the forum has kinda gone to shit with both activity and content.

There is no hope. No light. There is only despair.
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Something way stronger than the Phantom Cigar. Makes years go by in a matter of minutes.

But hey that is just a theory.
a Cigar theory thanks for watching

Best answers
poor developers, every time some sort of news post is made about what they're working on, there's always going to be questions that grill them on progress/release/etc.. Good on them to keep working on the game and not get discouraged because of that. i've been waiting for quite a while myself (~{ape}~ ssj4 gogeta in da house ;)) and they can take as long as they want, since i know they're going to churn out something good when it does finally come out. and honestly, i'm sure the devs themselves want their game out as bad as we do. so rather than grill them, show encouragement. i'm sure the more people they see looking forward to it and anticipating it and complementing them on what they're working on, the more enticed they'll be to work on it. :yes:

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So people have yet to figure out ESFF is a sham?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you talking about hlev right deverz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom