Quick Questions

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry guys, haven't got alot of time, so I'll skip straight to the questions since I'm not sure:

1. Is ESF Final going to still be a Half Life 1 Mod?

2. Are there ESF 1.2.3 servers up for people to play? If yes, are there actual players playing for example right now?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
1. Yes, it will always going to be a HL1 mod, as said by multiple inteam members.

2. Yes, the ESF 1.2.3 servers ARE still up and ready for playing, and there are people on it, but at a fluctuating degree. Some times no one is on, other times, there are about, idk, 2 people playing. Once there are 2 people playing, then a few more will join, and more, etc until you get a fairly big group. Then the server crashes. :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Final will be a HL1 mod

There are servers up and people do play occasionally, You probably just need to be on at the right time

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks :) I was just unsure since I'm just going to buy half life 1 and was wondering if it wasn't changed by any chance, or if I should wait until Final is out. Thanks a lot.

Best answers
If you're on steam you'd have to join a group called "AIDS", most of the ESF community is there. If I remember correctly it stands for Assistance in Development and Strategies. Be warned that most of the active community is really good - I got gang banged by the community pros for a long time before I became decent.

If you need to be broken in I can help with that ^_____________________________________^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you're on steam you'd have to join a group called "AIDS", most of the ESF community is there. If I remember correctly it stands for Assistance in Development and Strategies. Be warned that most of the active community is really good - I got gang banged by the community pros for a long time before I became decent.

If you need to be broken in I can help with that ^_____________________________________^
I'd like that very much if you could :eek: Do you have skype or something we could type over on? I'm going to buy it in a bit [waiting for something before buying it] and I've already downloaded ESF so I'm going to be ready in a bit and via skype I could immediately message you when ready. And thank you.

EDIT: Bought and ready.

Last edited:
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Sorry guys, haven't got alot of time, so I'll skip straight to the questions since I'm not sure:

1. Is ESF Final going to still be a Half Life 1 Mod?

2. Are there ESF 1.2.3 servers up for people to play? If yes, are there actual players playing for example right now?
1. Yes as answered by everyone already
2. Yes and yes, I own 4 of them (Amsterdam, London, Chicago and New York). NoNoobs is the PW as I already showed you.

Yeah, they are usually a helpful but consist of mostly US people (this guy's from Europe) and since ping's a *****..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom