Best answers
ok i have a triangle count of 3222...is a triangle the same as a poly?...and whats the limit for half life...i've heard 3000 and i've heard 4000....how can i check.....i'm using milkshape and i know how to show the models statistics.......can some one just tell me how to check the poly count and what the limit is????

Best answers
i think the poly count is 2200 Not sure thow some experiance modler will tell u^_^ and yes triangles are the same as polys

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3222 is high but still usable, 4000 is the max, though i havent ben able to get a model that high by accident yet to prove it

Best answers
go look at the radu lykan thread to see my wolf form model.........i'd show u here but i'm not sure if the mods would apreciate that........and thanx guys i almost had a heart attack...i still got my fingers crossed....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sometimes a "invisible" group will hog alot of polies, as in you cant see it, you can select it but nothing is shown, i had one of these buggers on a model hogging 1100 polys, you COULD export it into 3d max and optimize it and shave a few polys off it

Best answers
ok another question......i assigned my models parts to the bones they should be on....but in model viewer when he runs and stuff his legs detach........is there some way i can make them stay together?i mean his foot detaches from his knee and his knee detaches from his waste?????????

Best answers
hmm i think i know the prom you mean, if you have icq or another instant messenger just write it down here and i think i'll be able to help ya ^^

Best answers
[email protected].....thats my email addy.......if u use msn or windows messenger just type it in and i'm sitting here.......mind blown and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom