Quick question :)

Best answers
Well, i was just watching DBZ, episode with vegeto fighting buu, so anyway, buu threw a deathball or w/e at him and vegeto catches and starts running with it, will there be anything like that in 1.2?...grabing the energy attack if its not being controled and being able to push it in the direction you want..running on the ground or flying in the air...just wondering :)

Best answers
Vegetto isnt on 1.2 or will ever be...lol and no there will not be something like that in 1.2

Best answers
As close as you're going to get is with what the team has implemented now with when you're in a block struggle you can aim where you fire the blast back if you successfully push it away. There's going to be no running with a spirit bomb, or so far as I would imagine. What's the general need? Anything that's cool looking in ESF also has a gameplay function and a purpose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they could look into that when they work on advanced blockstruggling. I think it would be cool to be able to hold a ball attack if you overpowered it in a blockstruggle. But shouldn't this go in suggestions :rolleyes:.

Best answers
A very good suggestion IMHO, taking the ability to throw back an attack in a block struggle, as it is now, and hold it and carry it around so you can throw it later...Actually this is a great idea because I can think of many times when in a block struggle and I can't see where my opponent went and I want to get him back...very nice something to be considered for future release

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well how about blocking on the ground?
i think it should be in like if u are standing on the ground you should be able to block the attack
only if u are standing and blocking u should be able to block and since it would be unfair u should loose lives as well as ki if ider of them get to 0 you die

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be called "crushing damage" which they were working on for 1.2 but might not make it in until a later beta.

There wouldn't be a point to carrying around an energy attack. Only about 2 characters on DBZ could actually hold onto an attack and move before throwing it back; it just isn't something they do. Nobody ever caught a spirit bomb, they just struggled it, and Buu ran with and punted a death ball, but that was his own energy.

Best answers
This is just a thought, but hasn't this been suggested?

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
There wouldn't be a point to carrying around an energy attack. Only about 2 characters on DBZ could actually hold onto an attack and move before throwing it back; it just isn't something they do. Nobody ever caught a spirit bomb, they just struggled it, and Buu ran with and punted a death ball, but that was his own energy.
You're right no one ever carried energy attacks around, but they were able to control them after they overpowered them...all that I think should be given is a few seconds to be able to determine where you want the attack to reflect to...maybe its worthless but I know that there are times I wish I had a few more seconds just to tell where to throw my attack back to...

Best answers
i like the idea i could get my revenge on the kamehameha spammer erm...>.> but it would be pretty difty so i say "Yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom