Quick question about video conversion etc etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, remember I got that capture card a while back?

Yeah, it broke down. But then I fixed it.

And I'm looking for a program that can quickly convert a full HD 1920x1080 video into a Youtube HD (1280x720 if I'm not mistaken). I used to have a program where I could set it up like that but I forgot which one and it was a lot of hassle. The quality of the videos was still extremely nice (check them out here and the sound was also fine.

Does anyone have a quick and more importantly free program for doing this, or do I have to scour the interwebs for whatever program I had before?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really?

Wow.

EDIT: Actually, I found the program I used before. Useless topic is useless, can be closed. Thanks for replying, MC.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're a Force Pitter, you can close your own threads. Check Thread Tools above your first post.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use VirtualDubMod with XviD's MPEG-4 codec for YouTube videos. You've seen the quality, and they're surprisingly small files. YouTube will downscale to 720p automatically when that setting is selected by a viewer, so just upload the full encoded 1080p video.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I keep forgetting, Sicron. -.-

And Spunky, you've seen my videos too. I think. They're of comparible quality. What capture card do you use?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah.

I record off my 360, not my PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom