Quick internet money: Click to read email, pay to click, stuff like that.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Alright I just noticed this thing lately and it looks to me like it works, not all of it are scheme but this is what I was assigned to:

1) 3 Different payed to fill a survey site - waiting 3 days for a survey to do already!

2) 4 Different paid to read E-mail advertisements today but I didn't got since I signed up which is about 2 hours (and this supposed to be a few advertisements a day)

3) 1 Paid to click on links side

Does any of you guys do this kind of stuff or know about it and can't explain me why this happening? (Yes I got there account verification and stuff like that)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol, well it works. Small money for small stuff

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, you're getting paid for these things? How are you being paid? And what company is doing the paying?

Last edited:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you need money, then why not get a job? You'll make a hell of a lot more money working minimum wage then you would conducting surveys.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
because I finish school every day at about 5 and 1 day I go straight from school to training till 7

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because I finish school every day at about 5 and 1 day I go straight from school to training till 7
What's wrong with working from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm? Four hours times five days a week equals twenty hours. That's good enough for a part-time job.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Because I got matriculation exams (that what it said on the dictionary)

I only work in summer vacation

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't trust any of that **** if I were you deco.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How much money are you getting by doing this, exactly?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Currently I dont cause I didn't got any, but I got nothing to lose.

Well if its surveys its from 1 dollar to 25 depends on what company and the length of the survey.

Emails is about 0.1, but you can get a lot

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well dude its a pretty bugger. I don't get surveys which is the main money, damn it. Hardly E-mails also

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the time there are some hooks. Like a minimum of how much you need to have earned
to get the money, and then you get some surveys in the beginning, but then none.
I mean those sites don't do it for the lulz, they sell your information to advertisement companies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom