Best answers
The double of the player needs to be opacified...it stands out and confuses my eyes..and that large bar leading to the halo 2 logo, looks too bright...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dislike halo, i also dont like the walll paper, ( not because i dislike hallo) i think its "empty" who not add some planets since hes in space??

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge your back! you ****er! =P

Anyways. Nice Wallpaper. I liek the light-beam ****, its trippy. perhaps edit the Halo logo a bit, it kinda looks our of place. Nicej ob tho

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster, there are two planets in the wallpaper... It's not bad, but the double head thing bugs me, and the area with the logo and that huge line needs some work. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lower the opacity on the double of the guy, like Tim said.

Best answers
it looks good besides those square things there. it also looks a little plain but it looks ok :yes:

Retired
Best answers
I know the Halo 2 text is a bit messed. but I didnt think it was that bad like .FM. said it was. ah well I'll change some things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this one is better, you changed the ocapatie and changed that logo and even made a planet! GJ! :yes:

Retired
Best answers
I never changed planet from the original :D the BG is the same as V1, but the Halo 2 logo is different, and the opacity.

thnx for feedback

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great! fits good to the halo theme and halo rox itself :p

altough ive seen u do better stuff..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its better but u still have the double img, dont really like taht >_<
but still, its a nice wp

Retired
Best answers
I'll try to change it without the double Master Chief, to see if it looks better. :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster! Those two planets have been there the whole time! Listen to what people say. :D

Tim, yeah, I just needed to reaffirm it for myself, and Judge has a hard time picking things up. ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom