Quick beams

Best answers
Here's another idea, how about the option to just cast the beam without any charge time. It'll cast at a set level relative to your power level. Then you can power it up to use more KI by pushing a button. This would make use of using energy much more efficient rather than sitting there for 10 seconds trying to charge it up to that level. So you can do sort of a quick draw kamehameha at a set power scale, then once launched you can boost it depending on your power level and then it'll start using KI at a higher rate. You still have the option to charge it before you launch it, but with the speed of melee it kind of takes away from the point of launching beams. I believe implementing this idea will improve overall game play. Let me know what you think.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I have to agree with you , in 1.2.3 pro levels its impossible to launch a kamehameha with the fast pace fighting going on.
However, i think they have something planned for this, its like you charge it quicker at the cost of stamina tho im not sure how it works 100%

Best answers
I like the idea of being able to perform a signature attack move faster than what the standard cast time is regularly, with stipulations of course. Catching someone off guard with throw to the ground followed by a massive ki attack is the type of thing I'd love to see in this game. I know there's Tier based melee attacks, but are there Tier based ki attacks? Please tell me this is in game somehow.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does happen in the show quite often quick beatdown followed by a quick powerful beam (That usually doesn't work because suspense)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
even though it's old footage, still looks damn epic compared to games nowadays lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom