Best answers
Alright, I'm going to try something new...

Issue.02 on my site is going to be coming up within the next month....this issue will be user oriented..your ideas...your works etc ... can all be hosted on the website to display...(no hosting of images allowed, too much bandwidth). The issue will rely on your submissions to the site, meaning, a good splash image will be the splash image, maybe a good header will be a good header, coding etc and so on..

So the question is, can you do it?

Also, I'm going to be getting a .com if you've at all read my updates at ekzempt.cjb.net..

It will be about 12 gb bandwidth a month, if not i'll continue with my very gracious host...he's workin hard for me and I won't outright quit on him :)

But back on track, issue.02 will be user-reliant, your ideas, images, wallpapers, splash's etc will be featured on the site...(I may, just may make a featured portfolio each week for a user here..)

So what's your take on this idea?

Looking forward to your replies,

Tim

Best answers
Issue 02 of my website will be totally at the user's control, they can create the layout, images of theirs will be posted, feature artist's will have their own portfolio on the site for a period of time..

Just make the site real interactive.

Best answers
I think you've lost it and it's finally time you get sent to the loony ben....:p I joke.

Nice idea...not sure if I will partake in it though...I've got some work I need to do my-self.

Best answers
It's volunteer...just need enough submissions to even start...*shrug* If you ever wanna try sometime, give it a shot, I'm really interested on how a site can be made from various people's touch-ups..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom