quick 5min job

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saw a pic of seph, saw it was too big, messed with it, made this.

Best answers
This is five minutes? Okay, go fire up Photoshop, and spend maybe 15-30 minutes on it, because this sig is pretty "stupid." Theres the stock, which gets harshly cut off on the right, and then some random, low-quality looking brushing on the right, and then your name. I know you can do better man, just spend more then five minutes on your sigs.

Unless you want to continue on doing sigs like these, which I wouldnt recommend.

4/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soulicro, chill out on the harshness...

MetalBurn obviously saw an experiment he wanted to try and wanted see what everyone else thought.

Best answers
Doesnt change the fact he disregarded many aspects of the sig, which just completely throw it off. The combination of poorly-cut/placed stock and minimal, blurry brushing make up for a bad sig, and since he stated he spent five minutes on it, Im just saying he should spend more.

Best answers
If that picture wasn't so damn overrused, I'd like it.
And.. If he wanted to spend more time on it, he would have made the post "I spent more than 5 minutes on this one." Your sig is stupid in my opinion subzero whatever the hell.
And no, I didn't make my sig, so.. flame on.
Either way, the sephiroth one could be longer.

Best answers
Heh, I dont insult people online, so no, Im not going to flame you. Oh, and Subzero is the name of the dude thats on there, which is a character from the infamous Mortal Kombat series.

Youre taking my comment in the wrong way. Im not flaming him, Im not saying he sucks, Im saying that he should have spent more then five minutes on the sig because in my opinion it isnt a very good one. Im just going to, from my side, end this conversatin because its just going to end up with someone getting a warning, and/or this thread getting closed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys. Here's a new one I made. If don't like, just tell me :D.

Best answers
better, but why did you put a line in the middle? Take out the line, make a smooth transition between the red and black, and youve got yourself a cool sig.

Right now, its a 6/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do what soulicro said, and it'll be much better, and imo, 5 mins isnt enough time to make an outstanding sig, i put time and effort into mine, infact if u wanna get technical mine took me 7 hours :p, but thats the painting time too. Imo, if your going to put the texture towards the top of the sig you should move the text to the bottom, im really into composition at the moment, ive been learning it at college and you'd be suprised at the difference it makes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom