Questions Concerning Job Apps

Best answers
Im finally fed up with relying on my parents and other people too help buy me things now, just to end up dissapointed in the end, quite alot now for certain reasons. But i thought it was about time i helped myself out now. I just turned 17, 4 months ago and now im ready to try and find a job. This is my first time feeling out job applications so im need of some help.

1. Is writing in pen the only option when filling job applications ? - The reason i say this is because my hand writting isnt the best, in fact it sucks most of the time. And i tend to mess up alot, and because most of the stores ive been too can only give one job apps per person, i want to make sure everything comes out perfect. I heard you can do jobs apps with a type writter, can someone confim this or any other ways to do it, this would be extremely helpful.

2. Should i care what my salery wage is ? - I mean, it doesn't really bother me that much, just as long as it isn't under $5.50 an hour atleast which is mim. i think anyway. But is it more effective to write a wage or to leave it open ?

3. Blank Spaces on Apps - I heard that its never a good idea too leave blank spaces on apps even if it doesnt apply too you because it gives off a bad impression of attention to detail. Is that true ?

4. Postions to apply for - Again this something else that dosen't matter too me. Would it be ok to put " anything or open " for that as well ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You're 21 and willing to work for minimum wage? (which is over $6.50 here)

1. Just take your time when filling it out

2. "negotiable"

3. leave blank or put "not relevant"

4. If you don't know the position you want to apply for, just put "entry-level work" or "negotiable"... but why would you be applying for a job that you're not sure exists? Why not call up the place and ask to speak to the manager and inquire about what positions are available first? Leave your name, so when he sees your application he'll remember you (assuming it's not a large company with its own HR department).

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photocopy the job application, and fill it out until you're pleased with it. Then fill out the real one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you could always scan the job app, type any info in photoshop and re-print it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom