Questions and Sujestions

Best answers
Question:

1. Why arent there any of the old characters in the game, like RanFan and Nam :tired:

2. have the creators ever had a big tournament for everyone.

Sujestions:

1. I sujest that if the creaters havent created a turney that they do, i could create the rules and sh....stuff like that if they will do it.

2. also i say there should be a co-op mode online for you and a friend to go on a PL raising quest or somthin of that sort
:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by PepSpank
Question:

1. Why arent there any of the old characters in the game, like RanFan and Nam :tired:

2. have the creators ever had a big tournament for everyone.

Sujestions:

1. I sujest that if the creaters havent created a turney that they do, i could create the rules and sh....stuff like that if they will do it.

2. also i say there should be a co-op mode online for you and a friend to go on a PL raising quest or somthin of that sort
:fight:

WTF? OMFG GRR -anger gone

I also dont think these are questions that you need help with, these belong in the n00b section, but its to late for that.

1. Old people are weak, the could be killed with a finger tip.
2. Yes thats what earth league is for.

Before I continue, SUGESTIONS BELONG IN THE SUGGESTIOINS FORUM! :/

1. How could you suggest somthing you have no Idea they did before. Plus thats what earth leauge is for.

2. Been suggested long ago, many many times. its know as single player. ESF will not have that.

Best answers
sorry i was just asking, i think the game rock and stuff, i just wanted to know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok this is going into noob place because thats what it is...

u do not need help there for u should not post in help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom