Questions About the Next Version(s)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Will there be an anti-cheat system within the code? Such as VAC or even Cheating-Death somehow?

Will Ascended forms be slower within each transformation or will you continue to keep growing in speed, IE Goku 100 Speed SSj 180 SSj2 220? or would it increase by 80 again?

Will there ever be an option to disable the "double-tap" and just use single taps to swoop?

Will a Targeting system be implemented, such as a target box, or a larger arrow above the person that you have just fought?

Will Trunks get the Final Flash back?

Will Gohan be playable in the Adult form or will it stay as the Cell Saga version?

Will there ever be more of a clan based game mode? Such as maybe gamemodes where it would be round based? (I think someone said something on how they didn't want ESF to become too "CSy," but I'm trying to get at more of a clan participation thing for this instead of the Team Mode.

Will there be an option to make a beam into a ball such as the generic beam, but with other Beams and Balls? (IE: FF into a FF Ball, SBC into a Beam, BB into a Beam, Pretty much all the beams with the exception of the Kame and the Kame Torps)

If you could answer these for me great, if you can't oh well, I'm not going to die over it. I'm just curious about these.

Thanks

Best answers
wow alot of questions :p and i don`t know the anwsers :p

the one that i really want to know is this:
Will Gohan be playable in the Adult form or will it stay as the Cell Saga version?

and how manny forms will gohan have? will it be like this:

normal
ssj gohan (kid)
ssj2 gohan (kid)
teenage gohan (buu saga`s and some other sagas)
ultimate gohan (when he meditated at the kai planet)

?? will it be like this.. can someone explain please.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mean to go off topic but as for gohan ssj2, when gohan went ssj2 as a kid during the cell saga fight. he was a lot stronger then, then when he was during the tournament when he was a teenager.

on topic. to gohan, they said that they would make a teen gohan, i dont know if they are taking out kid gohan or not though.

Best answers
thanx fire phoenix :) i hope that someone of the esf team can reply on this one to :)

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
i dont mean to go off topic but as for gohan ssj2, when gohan went ssj2 as a kid during the cell saga fight. he was a lot stronger then, then when he was during the tournament when he was a teenager.

on topic. to gohan, they said that they would make a teen gohan, i dont know if they are taking out kid gohan or not though.
Um heck yea gohan was weaker as a teenager at the tourny... after cell was defeated gohan just sat on his butt studying. Everyone else was in the training room trying to reach ssj2. And Goku was in the other world reaching ssj3 :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, can we not discuss the DBZ Show in here?

@Fire yea I heard that too, I wasn't sure if they were going to replace or just add another option.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Adult Gohan was supposed to be a separate class. That was the original idea at least.

Best answers
yeah i hope its a seperate class because in EVM it looked kinda stupid suddenly turning into an old person :p ....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets get back to answering his questions shall we?

1. about vac - i believe its hard-coded into steam if you select to run a secure server, so if servers do then yes, it just won't be in the code.

2. I don't believe clan base or round based modes are being implemented, however I cannot rule out their inclusion in a later beta.

3. I don't believe beams will be able to be made into balls, you have blast attacks which cover the same sort of idea.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um i think cell saga gohan is still definatly in if you go to freedoms dev journal he has the general idea for the ssj2 gohan trans sound and it is the younger verson so maybe they will be seperate classes alhough ive heard nothing of adult gohan.

final flash back? umm ive played since the first beta and ive never seen him do FF so...

Best answers
<-kingvegeta->
That's because Trunks used it in Alpha which was before Beta.

[SAS]Orion
Shame to hear about the game modes, but ctdb mode is being fixed and properly implemented for 1.3 yes?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure either DT or Hars set me straight when I said that it was 1.3 and clarified that CtDB will be fixed after 1.3, since 1.3 is basically about just puting the last of the trans in.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh, so 1.3 is just transformations and melee fix ups?

"<-kingvegeta->
That's because Trunks used it in Alpha which was before Beta."

Righto. Trunks was also in the Bojack Clothing style in Alpha.
________
1. about vac - i believe its hard-coded into steam if you select to run a secure server, so if servers do then yes, it just won't be in the code.

Will the option be set to default to run it on a secure server then, at least?
_____
3. I don't believe beams will be able to be made into balls, you have blast attacks which cover the same sort of idea.

Blast attacks?-- Beams, or is the Blast Attack a new thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom