Questions abaut WoW

Best answers
I'm about to be a begginer so i want to know some things
so ill start

*Where can i get servers?(is it possible and is there a free server with 1x rates)
*What will i have to do first
*Is there a begginers help as you just login?
*Do i creat a account in game or in a website?
*Is the game worth to play?
*How much more this installation will take im bored?

i dont think i need to know more before playing

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*Where can i get servers?(is it possible and is there a free server with 1x rates)
WoW (World of Warcraft) is a P2P (Pay To Play) game. Which means you have to pay for the game to be able to play it legally. Playing on private servers is illegal. Which is against the ESF Forum rules.

*What will i have to do first
Up to you. It is recommended that you train first and get levels by defeating monsters nearby. You could also do some quests by talking to people around you. (Note that not everyone gives a quest)

*Is there a beginners help as you just login?
Yes, help, hints and tips will be given in game

*Do i create a account in game or in a website?
On the WoW website if i am not mistaken

*Is the game worth to play?
If you are a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) fan, then yes. It's really worth it.

*How much more this installation will take I'm bored?
Installation is about 5 - 6GIG. The whole game is about 9 - 10GIG

Best answers
my installation only takes abaut 3.5GB...
well i dont know what will i need more ill ask latter

oh ya what happens if you die?

Best answers
You become a ghost, and can run around scaring people with the "Boogie" skill unless you either go to your corpse, or find a spirit healer in the graveyards you spawn in =P, however finding your corpse is no penalty where as the spirit healer is a penalty i think, im not sure i haven't played it in a while, someone clarify perhaps?

Best answers
Mogwai said:
You become a ghost, and can run around scaring people with the "Boogie" skill unless you either go to your corpse, or find a spirit healer in the graveyards you spawn in =P, however finding your corpse is no penalty where as the spirit healer is a penalty i think, im not sure i haven't played it in a while, someone clarify perhaps?
what owns ill have to die some time i wana see what will happen

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Oh, i believe you will lose Experience Points as well when you die.

Best answers
nope you do not lose Xp for dieing you ether have to run back to you're body or be resed but the spirt healer after lvl 10 you suffer from res sickness 75% drop in armor and stats for x amount of time (time depending on lvl), after you are killed you suffer a 10% damage to your armor and weapons that's all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Oh, i believe you will lose Experience Points as well when you die.
No you don't lose anything, just a 10% durability lose on your current equipped equipment. If you go to a spirit healer though, it deducts an additional 25% from your equipment PLUS all equipment in your inventory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of this is in the manual. And even if it wasn't, WoW is the most user-friendly game ever made. It will walk you through each step the first time you log in to play--as long as you aren't a dumbass who goes and turns tooltips and help windows off.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Meh. Most MMORPG games you lose EXP when dying, i thought you lost EXP. But it seems I'm wrong about this.

Best answers
I installed i played i uninstalled

that game isnt my tipe i have better things to play the controls are realy bad fight are lame if there is a fun thing its dieing not much more i liked at first so i was all day downloading a other game server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
learn2english
you my friend, chat some ****
i at least played ffxi for few a couple of days before deciding it sucked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game gets fun when you can actually kill other players. getting to like lvl 20 if you got to that isnt even half the game. the actual game begins around lvl 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom